PRICE IS RIGHT!

How about we start a price is right thread like Austin has or something similar like a price is wrong thread?
How about we start a price is right thread like Austin has or something similar like a price is wrong thread? Originally Posted by Chincho
Who's stopping you?

Or are you waiting to get some attaboys before you plunge head first into the cold waters of Douchery River?
err..... The Game show threads are protected by a patent and licensed with roralties in place. You will need to franchise the concept sir.

It will cost you a beer or two!

I think it would actually do quite well in this market! The show needs a creative producer not afraid to rile up the sheep though!

If you are interested I can help with a few creative ideas for casting!
I'd be more interested in a Male Whale thread. Any ideas who should be first?
err..... The Game show threads are protected by a patent and licensed with roralties in place. You will need to franchise the concept sir.

It will cost you a beer or two!

I think it would actually do quite well in this market! The show needs a creative producer not afraid to rile up the sheep though!

If you are interested I can help with a few creative ideas for casting! Originally Posted by Whispers
I'd be more interested in a Male Whale thread. Any ideas who should be first? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
We can do that! Congratulations!!!!!! your our first contestant Please send your pic immediately to whispers so he can post it in the male whale thread.
I've spoke to the writer and producers and as the holder of Show's Licenses I believe we are close to test marketing the show here in San Antonio....

We will need your support whipping up a frenzy for the opening!

Stay Tuned!
im in for a price is good, price is decent, and price is wrong isnt that what the boards for and in one thread????