any alternatives to trojan magnum?

tried other condoms but they strangle me! is there any large condoms other then the magnum that have a better feel? tried to bring saran wrap and a rubber band but it wont fly with any providers
Way too funny!
I've heard there is a Japanese brand for plus size... but that in itself seems to be a contradiction --- just sayin'
lol that japanese one might be smaller then a normal
Trojan Magnum XL (Trojan Magnum's larger version)
Lifestyle SKYN Large
Lifestyles XL
Lifestyles KYNG
Kimono Micro-Thin (Large size)
Durex XXL
'The LEGEND' by One Condoms
....... or have her wear an FC2 (female condom)
awesome ty
On the other end of the spectrum, I've been looking for covers that are smaller. I'm only needing to shield a couple a inches...with little girth.
On the other end of the spectrum, I've been looking for covers that are smaller. I'm only needing to shield a couple a inches...with little girth. Originally Posted by wantsome
Finger Condoms from the doctor's office, LOL JK!
I'm pretty sure you were jk, too.
Do they come in any other color? I don't look good in pink.
Do they come in any other color? I don't look good in pink. Originally Posted by wantsome
hahahhaha u crazay!!!
On the other end of the spectrum, I've been looking for covers that are smaller. I'm only needing to shield a couple a inches...with little girth. Originally Posted by wantsome
They're called "snugger fit" and Lifestyle has them. So does Durex.

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
but but but the toe one has ribs for her pleasure
The 'toe cots' might come in handy after I had to keep stopping a guy recently who kept trying to "massage" my clit with his feet :/. I think he confused PSE with "you can put anything in any part" lol.