Glad i joined

this morgue

where is all the action around here?

too quite for my taste
Its albany..lol
what duz that mean. get used to this? lame
  • iggy
  • 09-13-2013, 09:52 PM
You joined under two names You and Eddie lewis are the same person. posting from same IP address. your not fooling anyone
  • iggy
  • 09-13-2013, 10:06 PM
LOL
what duz that mean. get used to this? lame Originally Posted by Frank Pierce
Get used to YOU being fucking LAME! Like that shitty review you wrote....LAME!

I'm glad you joined too. Now I can add you to my 'blocked losers/members list.

PK
Get used to YOU being fucking LAME! Like that shitty review you wrote....LAME!

I'm glad you joined too. Now I can add you to my 'blocked losers/members list.

PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Now that's spicing things up! Wow Loki, I don't think I've ever read a post where you've been so.... honest (for lack of a better word LOL).
Now that's spicing things up! Wow Loki, I don't think I've ever read a post where you've been so.... honest (for lack of a better word LOL). Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
I just get pissed off when some wingnut arrives out of the blue and starts talking smack.
If folks want a play by play report about each and every single chick we see, everytime we see them...that is useless and unreasonable. I only report about the girls I see once or twice(assuming there is something new to report). Posting reports about seeing the same girls over and over again doesn't seem to be a worthwhile endeavor.

In some of the other forums guys post ad nauseum about the same 6 girls. HOLY HANDJOB BATMAN!!! We get it. We see who she is and what is possible. To say it again and again is just, well...boring. I would rather have a forum that posts once or twice a week about someone new, than have 30 posts about the same 3 girls from 10 guys. How is that helpful?
Maybe it is just me, I don't know. But then when some freak comes aboard and plays internet 'sock-puppet' to make himself look wiser or knowledgable...it just degrades the whole experience. Now THAT is LAME!

peace
PK
  • iggy
  • 09-16-2013, 03:26 PM
ROFLMAO !!! U go man !!
Both Frank and Eddie have been very quiet on this. I was hoping for at least some attempt at a defense.
Frank,

It's not nice to be mean like that on a public forum. Albany section is not lame. quiet yes, but not lame, were all great people we just prefer to be more discreet if anything. That was not nice. so when you write back you shouldn't be mean because you were mean first ;(
VB you really are adorable lol

Frank,

It's not nice to be mean like that on a public forum. Albany section is not lame. quiet yes, but not lame, were all great people we just prefer to be more discreet if anything. That was not nice. so when you write back you shouldn't be mean because you were mean first ;( Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
VB you really are adorable lol
. Originally Posted by EnglishGent
aww ty
  • DCGuy
  • 09-18-2013, 12:41 PM
VB - I hope this thing you are so focused on is International Relations and you can use your diplomatic skills to keep countries of the world from being numbskulls!