Amp scare??

I'll be in North Austin this week, but heard about a Amp "scare". I'm not from the area can anyone fill me in??
  • ATX
  • 02-19-2019, 12:49 PM
Avoid the yellow house on pond springs and maybe might also want to avoid the place in the 2 story strip mall next to it.
Okay, what's the issues? Recent raids, diseases???
  • Low-T
  • 02-20-2019, 06:21 AM
Neighbor businesses reported it to police and Fox News. When you run a business like this in the wide-open with pretty Asian girls coming in and out, it is pretty obvious what is going on inside. The one they closed down in Round Rock was because a plumber told police he fished out a hundred condums from a clogged drain. I just wish they named the plumbing company so we can boycott it.
I wish they would call me to unclog the lines . I have over 15 years in the plumbing trade and never snitch to to officials when I remove stuff of that nature . In my opinion it’s better for me to get called back to unclog it every time it happens
I bet I could even work it out with trade
It was a place in NW Austin near Anderson Mill and FM 620. It wasn't the plumber. A new property management company had taken over the strip map mall and called a plumber to address the clogging issue. The plumber told the management company who then called the police so they could break the lease and kick them out.
Hi CedarParkFriend, remember the name/location of that place?
Yeah it was the one on the corner near the pizza joint. It's reopen no I think.
Thanks CPFriend - It’s open again, legit.
Is that the Lotus Blossom one?