Trump getting impeached 2day

Lmao he’s a piece of crap ,put him in jail that’s where he belongs#bigot /Biden hariris or abrams 20/20&u right bless trump he needs all the prayers he can get lmao
Senate will find him not guilty. President Trump isn't leaving the Whitehouse till January 2025
North north $&the sluts 4life & my harim,mellisa k included isn’t down with trump or his Propaganda she’s a black meat Enthusiast ask mark lol&others .it doesn’t matter if trump is still in Obama’s White House because he will be voted out in 20/20,it’s all Strategy for us dems to have that Asterix next to his rotten soul.no president wants that son ha ,ha
You would know what a rotten soul is! Remember it is called the Whitehouse for a reason. Trump 2020 & Pence in 2024!
North north 4life 43real encounters&counting
Faking just like the Democratic party claims
It’s a done dun for racists trump north north
Racist? Look in the mirror
Mellisa is a great rimmer just open your legs $&butt to pleasure north north ooohhhh misseeeeee
If you think you are a stud or "the" man you are so wrong.
It’s all about the Length that’s what turns women on no shortness of u know what I’m saying north north ,impeachment yes lol
If you think you are a stud or "the" man you are so wrong. Originally Posted by Erietim
I didn’t u know it north north it’s a family thang