Chicas Locas and Babydolls Dallas on 8/2/2020

I decided to check out both places on a Sunday night. First I made a stop at Chicas Locas around 11ish, no cover, club was pretty much dead. 7 Cubans at the most working that night, only two were solid 6 (scale 1-10) at best. Those two were Leila and Natalia. They seem nice and friendly without being pushy, but I decided to enjoy a couple of 2X’s beers and just chill before heading to BDD. I went upstairs, again dead, just one customer having dances, no bar upstairs. Instructions are simple here: when you walk around the club put the stupid mask on, when you are seated you can take it off. And that’s what I also noticed at BDD later. Welcome to 2020 strip club rules.

After an hour at Chicas Locas I left and went straight to Babydolls Dallas, and omg what a difference in Cuban talent! Several cubanas here who are at least solid 8’s IMHO of course, and your usual blondes and brunettes to expand the menu. I got a few dances from Angelina, a hot cuban with a great ass, hips, 5’4”, 125 lbs (my best guess) great curves and attitude. Went upstairs with her, had some conversation with her about the business, where she lives and all that, etc, she speaks very good English and seemed to be very caring. No masks needed during dances, full contact with my hands roaming all over her amazing ass, hips, and tits. Exchanged phone numbers with her to stay in touch (and of course to try OTC fun in the future). Lots of girls for a Sunday night, and a slow night.
I havent been there in a while. Are there any tiny white spinners there anymore?
I didn’t see any last Sunday, they were all curvy, man made tits, lots of curves and ass between Cubans, blondes and brunettes.
I would take little spinners of any race amid all the fatties out there these days.

The locker rooms of the clubs should post warnings about the negative health effects of too many carbs and too much butter!
I would take little spinners of any race amid all the fatties out there these days.

The locker rooms of the clubs should post warnings about the negative health effects of too many carbs and too much butter! Originally Posted by friendly fred
NO FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

Searching for a flat stomached, small ass stripper is nearly impossible in the land of golf ball dimpled asses and guts as big as mine.

What I would give for tits-on-a-stick or a little miracle. When I find a petite, attractive girl she gets a try on my lap without question I am so desperate.
I've found baby dolls to have more adventurous individuals. Met me a Latina named Natalia she's amazing. Don't know if she is still there.
I've found baby dolls to have more adventurous individuals. Met me a Latina named Natalia she's amazing. Don't know if she is still there. Originally Posted by Jayven
What did Natalia look like? Day shift, big man mades but skinny? If so she's on hiatus....