Vols vs Tigers

Get ready to get you a$$ kicked Tigers.
I say 14 to 27 VOLS..
http://youtu.be/WibLHuhRWgk
35-17 in favor of the tigers prepared to get mauled vols
Funny..
35-17 in favor of the tigers prepared to get mauled vols Originally Posted by Grizzly
I've always been a huge fan of both teams, but lean towards MIZZOU. That being said I think after their loss to SC this weekend MIZZOU is going to kick the Vols ass. I hope it's close though with the Tigers winning a close one in the end. M-I-Z
The Vols won when we played SC.
Did SC beat Mizzou this week? I didn't see it
Vols got there ass kicked by Bama this week bad..smh
I've always been a huge fan of both teams, but lean towards MIZZOU. That being said I think after their loss to SC this weekend MIZZOU is going to kick the Vols ass. I hope it's close though with the Tigers winning a close one in the end. M-I-Z Originally Posted by MoBully
Sorry SK, over a dozen of the vegas line callers all have Tigers by at least 11+.
Im not a gambling girl. I think Its about how focused they are on the game babe.. Look at KC.. bad team last year and now they #1 hun..that's just me tho lol
Sorry SK, over a dozen of the vegas line callers all have Tigers by at least 11+. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Im not a gambling girl. I think Its about how focused they are on the game babe.. Look at KC.. bad team last year and now they #1 hun..that's just me tho lol Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
I'll give you points for your focus on the game comment. But I think you then lose them with the KC Chief’s comment. With all the new faces on the field at Arrowhead, perhaps not the same team at all. Also, the out of Division teams we're playing are also from last year’s bottom rungs. Now before anyone jumps on me for that comment, I go to the games.
I wish the vegas line callers weren't as good as they are. But they are.
As for Tennessee, they have an excellent bottling plant in Lynchburg for which there’s a spot on my bar that’s occupied by one of their bottles. However, McCormick's distillery in Weston has an excellent product line that gives the Tennessee #7 a run for a game.
Go Vols.
Up to 13 from 11. Go MO.
Up to 13 from 11. Go MO. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
And it looks like they are covering the spread pretty easily. Wouldn't have minded seeing an upset, though. Never been a Mizzou fan, sorry.
Hmmm....looks like the Vols feel way below this lovely ladies expectations. Held to 3 points.

MIZ
Glad Tennessee "Volunteered" to let the Tigers win!
ZOU