Rosenstein Concidered Invoking The 25th Amendment......NY Times

Wow.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/u...amendment.html

Rosenstein also discussed wearing a wire in the Oval Office to garner evidence of President Trump being fit for office.

FoxNews is reporting that Rosenstein is vehemently denying this story.

This should get interesting.
Fake news
Wow.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/u...amendment.html

Rosenstein also discussed wearing a wire in the Oval Office to garner evidence of President Trump being fit for office.

FoxNews is reporting that Rosenstein is vehemently denying this story.

This should get interesting. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If true, merely wearing the wire to get 'dirt' on your boss like that, since he's NOT got a warrant/criminal investigation ongoing INTO trump, he should be prosecuted for wrongfully taping..
  • grean
  • 09-21-2018, 02:35 PM
Half the west wing consider that each day and the other half consider it the next.

My guess he'll be in office at least until 2020.
A leaked memo from McCabe.

They know whats coming. They're eating their own.
Fake news Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Some are saying this is McCabe's doing. McCabe doesn't like either Rosenstein or Trump. If McCabe can goad Trump into firing Rosenstein; then Trump will suffer greater political fallout from the dim-retards and Republicans: it's the proverbial "one stone".
Some are saying this is McCabe's doing. McCabe doesn't like either Rosenstein or Trump. If McCabe can goad Trump into firing Rosenstein; then Trump will suffer greater political fallout from the dim-retards and Republicans: the proverbial "one stone". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You might be right. Maybe the President should just ignore the whole thing, and keep giving the whole bunch more rope to hang themselves with.
You might be right. Maybe the President should just ignore the whole thing, and keep giving the whole bunch more rope to hang themselves with. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree.
You might be right. Maybe the President should just ignore the whole thing, and keep giving the whole bunch more rope to hang themselves with. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Maybe it's a great time for Donald to just relax a bit, play a few rounds of golf, and lighten up on the tweeting. It's generally not a bad idea to just get the fuck out of the way when your opponents seem bent on committing suicide.
Then he tried to perform a coup and should receive the maximum penalty.
So you believe the fake news, t_r_B?
Maybe it's a great time for Donald to just relax a bit, play a few rounds of golf, and lighten up on the tweeting. It's generally not a bad idea to just get the fuck out of the way when your opponents seem bent on committing suicide. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Yeah, that’s gonna happen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS!?!!
Yeah, that’s gonna happen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS!?!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what's not gonna happen is impeaching Trump.

we all know ... TRUMP WILL NOT BE IMPEACHED. PERIOD!
You’re probably right. He’ll be foreced into exile.
QUOTE "The NY Times story is inaccurate and factually incorrect" ROSENSTIEN --More fake or flake news by the times , again,,,,,