I want to do toys for boys but...

So I am really into strap-on play and toys for boys and would like to add it onto my menu but i have minimal experience. So the question is should I advertise it with like a non-pro note, or should I wait and gain experience so i can fully satisfy my boys? And if I wait, where could I find willing gentlemen to gain experience with? So far I have had a couple of reqiests for it and I really wanted to do it but turned them down because I don't believe I have the skill set (yet) to truly satisfy them and make it a great date. Would any of ypu gents mind sharing how your first experience was? Or ladies who offer this, how did you get started?
  • RoxyG
  • 05-10-2013, 11:58 PM
Maybe do some reading on the subject first. If not done correctly or with care, someone can get injured.
Yes that is what I am most concerned about. I have been studying. thank you
Maybe do some reading on the subject first. If not done correctly or with care, someone can get injured. Originally Posted by Roxy Malone
google is your best friend! also practice on a "test dummy" {for lack of better word}.....lol

Practice makes perfect

{as for advertising....post a few pics of your toys on webpage and ads}

HAVE FUN!!! BOY TOYS ROCK!
Need a test dummy?
Need a test dummy? Originally Posted by portcity
Yes absolutely. Enter my lair...

Yes absolutely. Enter my lair...

Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely
Haha, how much are you paying?
Haha, how much are you paying? Originally Posted by portcity

I pay in Orgasms. How much do you want?
I pay in Orgasms. How much do you want? Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely
I'd never call in sick if you were my boss!
So I am really into strap-on play and toys for boys and would like to add it onto my menu but i have minimal experience. So the question is should I advertise it with like a non-pro note, or should I wait and gain experience so i can fully satisfy my boys? And if I wait, where could I find willing gentlemen to gain experience with? So far I have had a couple of reqiests for it and I really wanted to do it but turned them down because I don't believe I have the skill set (yet) to truly satisfy them and make it a great date. Would any of ypu gents mind sharing how your first experience was? Or ladies who offer this, how did you get started? Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely
Listen to Dallas, she is a pro. Listen to feedback from the guy, in all cases, take it easy. Was with a provider one time that advertised toys for boys and when she eased up behind me with her strap on she was like a male dog chasing a bitch in heat, just thrusting away, one thrust hit home and she buried it to the hilt in one thrust...I like bigger toys and all I can say is I wasn't normal for a week. It hurt like hell and the rest of the session was kind of a downer even though she was amazing otherwise. Treat the guy like you would like to be treating if receiving greek and it'll all be cool!
I'd never call in sick if you were my boss! Originally Posted by houston.alexxx
Better not. You'd be thoroughly punished
Listen to Dallas, she is a pro. Listen to feedback from the guy, in all cases, take it easy. Was with a provider one time that advertised toys for boys and when she eased up behind me with her strap on she was like a male dog chasing a bitch in heat, just thrusting away, one thrust hit home and she buried it to the hilt in one thrust...I like bigger toys and all I can say is I wasn't normal for a week. It hurt like hell and the rest of the session was kind of a downer even though she was amazing otherwise. Treat the guy like you would like to be treating if receiving greek and it'll all be cool! Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
OUCH. I am so sorry. As much as some women tell men to take it easy I wonder why some of us don't think that you gentlemen would appreciate the same? Never done it in practice, but I know to use lots of lube and work it in SLOW. Maybe start with something smaller and good dato? And yes Ms. Dallas and many other ladies on here are kind enough to bestow their knowledge onto me I love it!
Yes that is what I am most concerned about. I have been studying. thank you Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely
Practice on yourself first. That will give you knowledge of what hurts & what doesn't, how quickly to go from large to small, etc. Once you understand how it feels, it's easier to use that knowledge on someone else.
Also, I would talk with the guy about what and how he likes it. I have moods where I want to be farked like a bitch and other times want to go slow and smooth...just depends
practice makes perfect! lol