Interesting recruiting technique for this Church

I saw this sign today in Bayou Blue, no bullshit, and LAUGHED MY BALLS OFF!!! I just had to go in to the parking lot of this Church and take a picture!!!

Couldn't agree more. Might have to look into joining this one!!!

Swallow don't spit!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I thought it said SPLIT...lol
Is that Jimmy Swaggart's church?
Lol.
Australia ! Where the hell did u just crawl outta? Lol
Funny as hell again AL....
M.M.
funny!!!

But I doubt they would like it much in the church, if I did the same thing there to make her cry "Oh, God" just like she did all morning in bed.
Probably wouldn't like the "Holy shit!" either, LOL.

LOL Myren!

true story........I had a gent in Oklahoma yesterday at 9am...when he cane in he was wearing a suit so I asked him what he did...he said "do you really wanna know"..I said hell yeah how weird could it be.......well he says "I am a preacher"...OMFG I about died laughing!! Turns out he is a disciples of christ minister!
Well I am very voacl and talk really dirty during playtime...so I just let the words fly...Shit/goddamn/fuck,etc.....he just kept going and laughed it of...BUT I feel a lil weird after....guess I shoulda went to a confessional booth! lol
funny!!!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
So much hate lol someone got caught with the local hooker lol
LOL Myren!

true story........I had a gent in Oklahoma yesterday at 9am...when he cane in he was wearing a suit so I asked him what he did...he said "do you really wanna know"..I said hell yeah how weird could it be.......well he says "I am a preacher"...OMFG I about died laughing!! ..... lol
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well is the old axiom true?

"harder than a minister's prick"