Any Blizzard gamers out there?

Morning all,

Just wondering if there are any Blizzard gamers out there? World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Hearthstone?

Think it might be neat to see if there's a Hobby guild out there of hobbyists and providers etc. Think I'll post on national forum as well.

Just curious.
Fps and tps... ps3 and xbox one .

Cod . Battlefield . Gears .
I have been gaming since the ancient days.of MUDS. Have given wow a break tilll expansion. Have been on the azjol-nerub server since Launch. Am playing Black Desert till expansion and or Chronicles of Elyria starts. A Hobby guild sounds interesting.
Xbox one, Destiny.
I used to eat, breathe, and sleep WoW until I took that needle out of my arm with the introduction of Patch 5.1. I miss my Hunter and Warlock...

Nowadays, I'm too busy with life to have time for video games sadly.
  • DaGod
  • 05-10-2016, 08:08 PM
I tried overwatch for the beta, it didn't excited emergency enough.

I on destiny still and glitchy ass division

Xb1

I have a ps4 but never play it, probably will get back on it with uncharted 4.
No Man's Sky looks interesting. Hey if you do start a guild on me the info. Might wonder back if there are folks to play with.
Recovering World of Warcraft addict, sober 12 months. I do play World of Tanks Blitz on the iPad.
Yeah I play Diablo and Overwatch. Have heros of the storm but never even logged in.
Have Overwatch but it doesn't excite me. Play H1Z1 and Star Wars Battlefront mostly.
I played WoW vanilla - cataclysm. Dwarf, mostly disc but switched to holy at times priest, and prot pally.