well now were fucked!!!!!!!!!!!

just bought a prepaid ccard.
seems like now you have to give these muther fuckers
1) ssn
2) dl copy
3) an old bill with your name on it to prove an address.. then they will get back to you in 3-10 business days
and let you know if you are approved

seems like the government wants to know more and more

I have looked everywhere I can think of. can't seem to find one
that's anonymous....

can I get a little help here
just bought a prepaid ccard.
seems like now you have to give these muther fuckers
1) ssn
2) dl copy
3) an old bill with your name on it to prove an address.. then they will get back to you in 3-10 business days
and let you know if you are approved

seems like the government wants to know more and more

I have looked everywhere I can think of. can't seem to find one
that's anonymous....

can I get a little help here Originally Posted by myprototype
Thats 1 of the main reasons people use Pre-Paid cards, To remain Anonymous!
There's no fucking reason they need any info about the person buying the card!
They're prob pissed because they aren't making any money off interest!
Just plain awful....Simply outrageous!!
M.M.
Yeah, I got fucked that way. Luckily. I only had put twenty bucks on it. Last I checked, Visa gift cards are still anonymous. They aren't reloadable though.
Yeah I noticed amazon stopped taking some anon prepaid cards a few months ago. I need one to pay for SA too. Maybe bitcoin with come up with something.

I used to get the prepaid cards from walmart all the time for stuff I didn't want leaving a trace. Its been almost a year though since I've dont that. I never needed anything but the cash, registered it with a bogus email from a free wifi spot.
Yeah, I got fucked that way. Luckily. I only had put twenty bucks on it. Last I checked, Visa gift cards are still anonymous. They aren't reloadable though. Originally Posted by albundy

i don't need to reload it..
if i could just find one load it up use it up and done..

I got hammerd with 400.
can't do nuthin with it
Around December at Dollar General, I got a pre-paid Visa accidentally. Thought it was the same as a Visa gift card. Nope, it's not.

I went back and got the Visa gift card. Just go with that when you need it. It can be used damn near anywhere Visa is accepted.
I think I used the last of my cards on gas. Can't remember though, I might have got stuck/burnt. So what actually happens to that money?

afaik pre paid credit cards have always required identity, I've never heard of an anonymous line of credit.

Pre paid gift cards are being phased out, not accepted anymore. I read once why but don't remember the reason, I think it is because of the interest lost/overdraft fees lost, but can't remember. Or vendor fees or transactions fees, I'm not sure, the info is out there though if you want to know.

I know an old scam is have a group of people clean out a store, return everything for store credit at different locations, then load it all on gift cards and laugh all the way to the bank. Not sure if that's how it goes down here though.
That is also one of the main ways that people that get access to a CC number steal funds. They will buy a bunch of gift cards (Walmart, eBay, Amazon, Visa, etc) with the stolen CC and as long as they spend the funds on the gift cards before the fraud departments make their way through the system to shut down the cards.

I've gotten hit that way a couple of times when my card got compromised.
Its probably safe now but I still check for readers/scanners everywhere I swipe.

Even chips are already hacked, lol that lasted all of 2 months.