Covid question

Hello everyone
Was wondering how everyone is handling Covid when seeing a girl.
I really would like to see someone but leary of the covid issue. These girls see lots of different guys on a daily basis, aren't you all afraid of getting covid? I'm vaccinated and take care of myself, but doesn't mean the girls and the other clients do.
I guess I don't see the point here.

Nobody is forcing anyone to take any chances they don't want to take. If it is a personal concern for you, then don't participate. Simple as that.

My point of view is there are many risks worse than COVID in being a hobbyist.
It's just a simple question and obviously alot of guys and providers don't really care if they get sick or not as there are tons of ads out there .But was just trying to get other people's opinions
Thanks for your response
Wolf - Nice topic. Very relevant too. Same reason - I'm going slow too. Literally slow.
The flu by another name...
I could care less
The flu by another name...
I could care less Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
How much less?
Not an encounter, moved to coed
First off, it has to deal with Encounters, so what difference does it make which category the question is in . Smh.
Secondly thanks for the responses , appreciate them.
Wolf,
That section is for actual reviews.
You are new here, Wolf. So I will reply to you. The bottom line is: How horny are you? And what are your fear limits? Are you fully vaxxed? That means with the third booster? Most of the AMPs and providers I see say the same thing - that we are both as vaxxed as vaxxed can be. Still, half of the AMPs I see still mask up, even tho. Doesn't matter. Even though I tell them my status and they are too. They still mask up. Bummer when you know there's a cutie pie hiding behind there.

In the spring and summer of 2020 during Covid high season, a lot of conversation here consisted of how to get away from home and the wife or S.O. and see some action elsewhere. And how to play safe. That was funny. Gotta bring the car into the shop. Gotta see the doc or lawyer or whatever or .....

Anyway. Get all your shots. Wear a good mask (if you think you need to). Have fun and don't worry too much about it. Unless you have a baby at home. Then that's another story. As you well know.