Been away for awhile

I'm sure this has been addressed but I've been looking for 20 minutes and I am lost. Haven't been on here since 2017. I see lots of changes have been made. Can someone give me the super short version of where I can find "ads" or "weekly updates" on where to find available providers in my area? A link would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Sorry Op. I can understand your situation. But, that's no longer found in here.
Just back as of last fall myself, so was same position as you.
Restarted my P first. I look at tryst.link but haven't seen anyone from there. Look at skipthegames but not sure why lol. See so many (w)horror stories about that site.
I'm basically just sticking on P.
Have a new fav & pretty much using entire budget on her between taking her to Vegas or meeting when she's around so not sure if I'll renew P when it expires
Some useful ones (in addition to this one):
P411
Tryst
Skipthegames
OH2
PrivateDelights
Ouch. I was afraid that was the case. Didn't think I'd ever get into the hobby life so I deleted my P411 entirely.Is erotic monkey still a good resource?
Something that will shock you will be donation rates. Most of the traveling P ladies are out of my league now. Somebody is paying though because they keep coming back. Being self-employed doesn’t help. I just can’t go out and charge more for my goods and services. Inflation is crushing us.
Well I finally just reactivated my P411 today. Perhaps I'll get back on the horse this week. It is my birthday week after all. Thanks for catching me up on the changes gents. Happy hunting everyone and be safe!
Well I finally just reactivated my P411 today. Perhaps I'll get back on the horse this week. It is my birthday week after all. Thanks for catching me up on the changes gents. Happy hunting everyone and be safe! Originally Posted by yteranger
Happy birthday!
Enjoy yourself