Des Moines AMPs

• piggy
  • 01-27-2022, 07:30 AM
Any in the area that have younger ladies working?
Following.
not an encounter moved to coed
  • gmd33
  • 01-29-2022, 01:31 PM
Green at Douglas and Beaver had a pretty 20-something working there before LE paid them a visit. Might be worth a visit to see if she is still there after their reopening. Really cute gal.

Went to Hull yesterday and had a gal that was probably 30...name was Lily...I think. Said she was new. Pretty girl...
Green at Douglas and Beaver had a pretty 20-something working there before LE paid them a visit. Might be worth a visit to see if she is still there after their reopening. Really cute gal. Originally Posted by gmd33
Too funny. Must be coincidental to see this posting now. Nope, no pretty 20-something there yesterday. At least not when I popped in mid-day. When I entered the door, I was greeted by an older woman coming up the hall and taken to a room. Just as I said, "Full hour," my brain suffered a full-on synaptic lightening bolt (of why do I want to spend 60 bucks on this lady?) and I pretended to slap around my pockets as if, where was my wallet? Ooops. Had to go back to my car and get it. Vroom. Sorry, mama.
Kerry - They must be used to that excuse because I have done that as well, lol. I might feel better giving a nod and "thank you", and simply turning around and out the door.
  • piggy
  • 01-31-2022, 10:37 AM
Kerry - They must be used to that excuse because I have done that as well, lol. I might feel better giving a nod and "thank you", and simply turning around and out the door. Originally Posted by johnnys123
LOL...same many times.
...and no she is not there anymore.