Traveling to SA? How to make the best out of your tour!

Traveling Ladies,

San Antonio can be an excellent city to tour. Our gents are amongst some of the kindest in Texas, with varied tastes and budgets for the many types of ladies. Our ladies are friendly and many are quick to reply to reference requests. Our city can be affordable and, with proper planning, you can have a very succe$$ful trip.

BEFORE YOU VISIT:

1. Update your showcase with your best and most current pictures.

2. Post your rates clearly on your showcase, ad, or website. If they have to ask you, chances are some won't and you may lose business.

3. Post ads AT LEAST 2 weeks before your arrival encouraging pre-booking. Use both the Weekend Lineup and the Provider Ads sections to maximize exposure. Continue to post until you are either booked up or you are here.

4. Make your ad stand out. Use pictures. Chances are that, if you have nothing visually appealing to grab their attention, they will pass.

5. You MAY offer pre-booking incentives. That is completely up to you. 20-40 or whatever off your hour rate, maybe some additional time, whatever works for you, a review incentive to the first two clients who see you (as long as they agree to post review within 12 hrs of your arrival), etc.

6. Read through Infoshare and Alerts sections. Many traveling ladies get scammed by the SAME people over and over again because they are not aware of the hobby landscape. Predators notoriously look for traveling ladies. That goes for everywhere, not just San Antonio.

WHERE TO STAY AND CONSIDERATIONS:

1. The Medical Center and Airport areas are USUALLY the best places for business. Downtown presents parking problem$ for both you and your clients, but it does not mean you won't get appts. Unlike many large Texas cities, San Antonio is still fairly easy to get from one place to another so, if you stay in the Medical Center, it is not out of the way for gents who work Downtown.

2. Realize that hobbying during the week is different from weekends. During the week, the bulk of your appts will be during the day, versus weekends, when you are probably looking at more evening appts.

3. Also, ladies may not be as available to respond to reference requests during the weekend as they are during the week. Consider you may need to utilize alternative screening options as not to lose potential clients (but NEVER bypass screening).

4. Some hotels require key card access to their rooms. Make sure yours is not one of them prior to booking your room.

5. If you know FOR SURE you will be visiting and have no reason to leave early, booking through Priceline. Hotels.com, or Expedia may be a good idea. My personal suggestion is for you to join a rewards program for the hotel you are planning on staying, and book directly with them so you earn rewards AND you can cancel in case of an emergency or if you decide to cut your trip short. Hotel discount websites do not refund your money.

6. Check to see if there are any Meet & Greet/Socials going on during your stay. They are an excellent way for traveling ladies to meet local gents. CK1942 organizes several of them a month.

7. Have fun and stay safe!!!

Camille
Can we make this a stickie - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Couldn't agree more, especially (for me) with "BEFORE YOU VISIT" points: 1, 2, 3. But overall expect will soon be sticky material here, if not providers forum.
This post was very helpful!
Awesome post. Outstanding contribution and well written Camille. Very much in agreement with a sticky on this one.
Thank you, guys. If there's anything, such as suggestions of where to eat depending on area, places to go, etc, by all means, let's make this a good read for all travelers.
I vote for C/Fox for Female MOD of the year..LOL ----Now Honey.. keep them girls in line!!!
+1 on your suggestion NoMuff....great post Camille
Places to eat et. Should be separate sticky in my opinion. Way too much info for this sticky to add more to. Probably reference best fried chicken thread to start off with might be fine.
I vote for C/Fox for Female MOD of the year..LOL ----Now Honey.. keep them girls in line!!! Originally Posted by nomuff2tuff
+1 on your suggestion NoMuff....great post Camille Originally Posted by satx210mbackAGAIN
Thanks but thanks! Only line I would like to see them in would be something like this

Places to eat et. Should be separate sticky in my opinion. Way too much info for this sticky to add more to. Probably reference best fried chicken thread to start off with might be fine. Originally Posted by Jislander
So true!
Traveling Ladies,

San Antonio can be an excellent city to tour. Our gents are amongst some of the kindest in Texas, with varied tastes and budgets for the many types of ladies. Our ladies are friendly and many are quick to reply to reference requests. Our city can be affordable and, with proper planning, you can have a very succe$$ful trip.

BEFORE YOU VISIT:

1. Update your showcase with your best and most current pictures.

2. Post your rates clearly on your showcase, ad, or website. If they have to ask you, chances are some won't and you may lose business.

3. Post ads AT LEAST 2 weeks before your arrival encouraging pre-booking. Use both the Weekend Lineup and the Provider Ads sections to maximize exposure. Continue to post until you are either booked up or you are here.

4. Make your ad stand out. Use pictures. Chances are that, if you have nothing visually appealing to grab their attention, they will pass.

5. You MAY offer pre-booking incentives. That is completely up to you. 20-40 or whatever off your hour rate, maybe some additional time, whatever works for you, a review incentive to the first two clients who see you (as long as they agree to post review within 12 hrs of your arrival), etc.

6. Read through Infoshare and Alerts sections. Many traveling ladies get scammed by the SAME people over and over again because they are not aware of the hobby landscape. Predators notoriously look for traveling ladies. That goes for everywhere, not just San Antonio.

WHERE TO STAY AND CONSIDERATIONS:

1. The Medical Center and Airport areas are USUALLY the best places for business. Downtown presents parking problem$ for both you and your clients, but it does not mean you won't get appts. Unlike many large Texas cities, San Antonio is still fairly easy to get from one place to another so, if you stay in the Medical Center, it is not out of the way for gents who work Downtown.

2. Realize that hobbying during the week is different from weekends. During the week, the bulk of your appts will be during the day, versus weekends, when you are probably looking at more evening appts.

3. Also, ladies may not be as available to respond to reference requests during the weekend as they are during the week. Consider you may need to utilize alternative screening options as not to lose potential clients (but NEVER bypass screening).

4. Some hotels require key card access to their rooms. Make sure yours is not one of them prior to booking your room.

5. If you know FOR SURE you will be visiting and have no reason to leave early, booking through Priceline. Hotels.com, or Expedia may be a good idea. My personal suggestion is for you to join a rewards program for the hotel you are planning on staying, and book directly with them so you earn rewards AND you can cancel in case of an emergency or if you decide to cut your trip short. Hotel discount websites do not refund your money.

6. Check to see if there are any Meet & Greet/Socials going on during your stay. They are an excellent way for traveling ladies to meet local gents. CK1942 organizes several of them a month.

7. Have fun and stay safe!!!

Camille Originally Posted by Camille Fox
+1

Very good advice Camille and most definitely worthy of sticky status.

One question though, not being one to travel frequently, why seek out hotels that do not have key card access?
+1

Very good advice Camille and most definitely worthy of sticky status.

One question though, not being one to travel frequently, why seek out hotels that do not have key card access? Originally Posted by schertzguy

Thanks for the opportunity to be clearer.

If you have clients coming up to your room, you don't want to have to wait for them at the lobby. I guess I should've said: no key card access to elevators.
LMAO! Camille, wonderful post. I've already learned there are great folks here in San Antonio.
Intelligence is the ultimate sexual lure!! Great post, Camille, you are VERY intelligent, ergo, VERY sexy!!!
Camille I travel and hobby in SA, Austin and Houston. SA is the best for the ladies understanding what TCB really means. So keep up the flow of information. I appreciate the ladies of SA.

Agree her post showed be stuck at top so everyone visiting can see.