How is your Bitcoin Crypto Currency investment going?

In an earlier thread on Bitcoin and providers:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060284416

The price and future of crypto currency was discussed.

That was on 12/15/17 when Bitcoin was trading for 17,524.

Today is one month later, 1/16/17 and Bitcoin is trading at 11,599.

Someone should get on this. My son was showing me the 3 top crypto currencies and I was so impressed we invested in one. I still don't really understand the whole thing but I can read a graph and the value of them all is steadily climbing. Great ISO! Originally Posted by strawberry skye
Scared money don't make money. :-) Originally Posted by strawberry skye
It's still low enough to gamble on. Think of it as the Roulette table or that high dollar slot machine. Put in what you are comfortable with taking a possible loss on. I make very sound financial decisions and was skeptical about this but my millennial kid is tapped in pretty well to all waters of the web and he got me pumped up.
Originally Posted by strawberry skye
Ms Skye, would you care to share with us how your investment is doing?

Litecoin value at 302 on 12/15/17.
Litecoin value at 194 on 01/16/18.

Anyone else buy in?
Perfect time to buy. Bitcoin making a double bottom from dec 22
Cryptos have always had large swings in the 40% range, but over time, they've made mind boggling gains. However, they have no inherent value and could be made worthless with impending regulation in China, Japan, Korea, and the US. So, I recommend throwing in a few thousand in case it gets another 1,300% pop, but not more money than you can afford to take to Vegas.
By the way, I'm planning on buying IOTA, NEO, XRP, AND XLM when this swing bottoms. Let me know what you own or are considering.
Cryptos have always had large swings in the 40% range, but over time, they've made mind boggling gains. Originally Posted by soitgoes455
OMG, so true. I'm not knocking the people who bought in when it was 300 and sold at 19,000. Maybe someday it will be 50,000 and my scared money will still be sitting on the side.
Down today up overall. I only put in money I’m willing to lose. In my opinion any investment with unpredictable swings should be treated like gambling. That being said I am a big proponent of the blockchain. I think crypto technology can have a major benefit to society.
You soon could spend some of that hard earned bitcoin at the Bunny Ranch.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...DSAuXBhNAG_1:0
Bitcoin is down another leg to 9,989 on 01/17/2018. Time to buy or run for the hills?

Litecoin is down to 162.

Where is Strawberry????
XRP when it hits $1.22 !!!
I bought LTC and ETH yesterday. Probably going to buy more BTC. My Davor account is banging, too.
Bitcoin at 10200.
Litecoin at 169.
I’ve been interested in purchasing Ripple. How does one go and purchase it?
The way I'm doing it is buying Bitcoin on Coinbase Exchange, and then using Changelly to exchange Bitcoin for XRP. There are some exchanges like Binance, Etc. where you can buy directly with US dollars, but the only ones I found are in China(Binance) and Korea. I'm not too keen on sending my money to a company under an authoritarian Govt. where cryptos are being heavily regulated now. Other exchanges in the US are being overwhelmed by new account requests(Bittrex) and are not accepting new applications currently.
By the way, I'm planning on buying IOTA, NEO, XRP, AND XLM when this swing bottoms. Let me know what you own or are considering. Originally Posted by soitgoes455
My favorite alt coins are LUN, ZRX, NEO, HSR, ENG, XVG, MCO, STRAT, SALT, & LBC.

Also have ETH, LTC and Bitcoin.

Zoo.
I’ve been interested in purchasing Ripple. How does one go and purchase it? Originally Posted by JoeDirtt93
the ripple ship has sailed tbh