Sensual lovemaking with a guy crossdressed in lingerie?

I am a guy who only likes being with women, but who LOVES the sensual feel of women's underclothes--wearing stockings, panties, chemise/camisole/nightgown, and sometimes a corset while having sex--and the silky feeling slithering against each other (her being similarly dressed), and taking off only our panties in the course of events. I'm not interested in full crossdressing, going out in public, etc.

Do women out there find this hot, or a turn-off, or just meh? I would welcome hearing your stories. Personally I need for my partner to truly enjoy this fetish, not just tolerate it.

Other guys out there with a similar fetish are welcome to share their thoughts and experiences as well?

I've been with 2 providers, one now-retired who are very good at this and who clearly also find it erotic. The inimitable Dallas Rain is one of the two I mention, and she openly advertises that interest and is a wonderfully enthusiastic playmate for crossdressing in either a sensual or playful BDSM context.

We have had some highly sensual lovemaking sessions, some with the sole difference from BFE/GFE being the way I was attired, and her using a strap-on as part of the activities. Some involved sensual role plays, in which I role played as a woman, and she role played being a guy--the mind fuck of the role reversal of this was both exciting and illuminating for all 3 of us.

I greatly enjoy having my partner wield a strap-on, but gently, and preferably in mish, so that I can see her, and wrap my legs around her while she fucks me, and she can lean down and kiss me, just as I would later do to her.

Facesitting/DATY/DATO were especially exciting with my head draped in her lingerie and feeling her stocking clad legs on my body or around my head.
You my friend are a FAVE of mind...very sexy n sensual in your dress! I luv open minded men and delving into that kinda role play.I would make a good "butch" if I were a lesbian..lol! I believe the body is beautiful and the mind is powerful,so those two combos can make creative sexual play orgasmically mind-blowing!

aND I especially love the feel of a mans hard cock and balls encassed in silky panties!!!
I love the feel of sexy lingerie, panties, and stockings. The last person I saw I wore panties and stockings under my clothes on the way there that when I undressed I had them on. I love playing in them and the women that enjoy us dressed as sissy sluts.
+ 1

I also love it when a provider likes helping me put them on it is a big turn on for sure.
I totally get into it, i love it when a hobbyist feels comfortable enough w me to open up in ways he cant normally be. Thats a turn on to me
I will have to try it !!!

In search of a Pro Dom who can full fill My void .

Latex would be fun 2 !!!
OK im off to the mall to buy some stockings panties garter corset and then to sex toy store for nipple clamps strapon and huge butt plugs !!!

ANY recomendations ???
Hey Slicka... I am in your town...and have strapons!
There is something sexy about wearing a bra, panties and stockings during a session. Especially when Dallas is in town.
I can bring the TOYS and The LINGERIE !

I have a pretty big Collection just went shopping and got some CHOICE STUFF!!!!

IT is not the quanity its the SIZE !!!!!!
Ohhh Dallas...great minds!
http://yourfaggotsissyfan.tumblr.com/archive#_=_

kinda what im thinking my loser ass needs to do.

Convert me to a Bottom boi Slut ?
My GF and I get majorly turned on when I wear her garterbelt with stockings and lacy boyshort panties. Even more so when she knows Im wearing them under my clothes when we go out. When get home theres no keeping our hands off each other. Plus we end up taking out and using all our "toys" on each other that we have for every orifice. Now Im just trying to talk her into doing me with a strapon. She hasnt said no but hasnt said yes either.
My SO occassionally wears his lacey pink panties for me when we go out....so HOT
I'm definitely not a crossdresser. But I'm definitely a. Transexual