LMCC

Has anyone heard from little miss cu*tcakes (J)?
I was wondering the same.
I lost all her info, I would love to get a massage from her again.
Not going to be around for a while
She will be unavailable for awhile.
That doesn’t sound good
Shes around🤣
I heard she was hiking the Appalachian Trail.
How many phones per mile would that be?
Is she really doing the AT? If so that's pretty badass.
Is she really doing the AT? If so that's pretty badass. Originally Posted by prettyflyforacowboy
“Appalachian Trail Mix” is probably as close as she’ll get.
Strawberry i heard she using the same trail u used , did u tie some yellow ribbons in the trees so she wont get lost . How long were u on that trail 2 yrs ?
Strawberry i heard she using the same trail u used , did u tie some yellow ribbons in the trees so she wont get lost . How long were u on that trail 2 yrs ? Originally Posted by jimmyww

I believe your info is quite outdated, my friend. Sleep deprivation?

I was threatened with the possibility of walking that trail way back in 2005...13 years ago. You see, I did this mind boggling thing where I LISTENED to and FOLLOWED the instructions given to me by the "powers that be," acccepted responsibility for the actions which led me there and wouldn't you know it... I was relieved of the possibility of having to take that "hike."

The truth isn't as fun as the inflated versions told by others. Sorry to disappoint ya, now go get some sleep. How long has it been Jimmy bob?

Mail time is a lonely time on the Appalachian trail when your name isn't called, you should shoot your penpal a kite. ;-)
Anyone have her pen pal info??
Her "bio page" stated awaiting-age-verification.

Can't even find it now.
Is all this just a different way to say she's in the slammer?