Cum Exchange

CIM no swallow followed by DFK.
  • Sandy
  • 07-15-2018, 10:44 PM
In other words, you want a snowball ��
I thought that was just a regular thing... I expect her to kiss me after going downtown...why wouldn't I do the same? It's just some sugar, protein and water...
Well, unless I ask for a snowball, the providers that I see always swallow.
Yep a good ol fashioned cumswap. Yummmm
I like lots of variations on the subject....licking a guys cum off my doubles gals butt thn kissisng her is my hottezt button! And especially sharing it in a 3way kiss!
I like lots of variations on the subject....licking a guys cum off my doubles gals butt thn kissisng her is my hottezt button! And especially sharing it in a 3way kiss! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Damn that sounds HOT!!!!!!!!
Wouldn't mind being a participant in that scenario.
I like lots of variations on the subject....licking a guys cum off my doubles gals butt thn kissisng her is my hottezt button! And especially sharing it in a 3way kiss! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh yeah, that would be so hot.
well dammit naughty boys...we shall have to do it!
Very Hott indeed!!!!
I Love Snowballing!
well dammit naughty boys...we shall have to do it! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Geez, why didn't I think of that........
I’m in - who wants to snowball?
Wow that's so hot I love watching cum kisses, but let me get in there too
I Love Snowballing! Originally Posted by alexissweet69

I had a girl in college that would blow me till I flopped around on the bed like a fish out of water then always wanted to make out after. I learned to really love it, she got so turned on by it.