Italia is back?? What happened to her ban

I though outing got you banned for life?

Why is Italia back on the boards?
.... permanently banned is....

....wait for it....

....NOTHING!!!!

SURPRISE!!!
  • Mokoa
  • 07-30-2018, 06:57 PM
Outing does not get you banned permanently.

Spamming will get you banned permanently.
Any additional handles created while banned will be banned permanently when found.
Posting images of a forbidden nature will get you banned permanently.
Never knew spamming was the worse offense to outing.
Outing deserves a permanent ban. Just my humble opinion!
Outing deserves a permanent ban. Just my humble opinion! Originally Posted by Julia Pearl VIP
+1
Agreed.
I guess ECCIE hasn't compared this

Outing someone could ruin their personal lives.

Spamming would cause inbox problems.

Yea I see why spamming requires the max
She ugly has a big round troll nose ..ban her!!!
Outing is a one year ban.
Unfortunately she is back now.
Remember how low she will stoop, unless you’re (general/ not the OP) one of those WK’s that thinks it’ll never happen to them.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-13-2018, 05:35 PM
At this point I will take the opportunity to remind everyone of the following recent announcement.

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
not that i give two shits, but imo...

a noble return, after the ban was lifted, would have been a public apology with a convincing level of remorse...rather than a shameless re-entry into our community, as if nothing wrong ever happened
At this point I will take the opportunity to remind everyone of the following recent announcement.

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5 Originally Posted by Mokoa
So it would appear ECCIE now is one of those "Safe Spaces" for those with very sensitive feelings and such. It won't be long and the Admins will be doing a list of trigger words that you can't use.

Outing is the ultimate infraction and should be one of those things you do not get a "do over" on. Some occupations, like being a lawyer, have disbarment and you don't get to play anymore when you screw up in a major way. Outing should be the disbarment infraction in the service provider world.

Mongers on this site should be able to depend on Administration to look out for them in these matters but it would seem hurt feelings and insults are the major issue to look for going forward. Go figure... The danger is real and you better look out for yourself and ensure you employ the correct anonymity tools to remain that way.

I hope I have not hurt anyone's feelings with the above post.
I hope I have not hurt anyone's feelings with the above post.[/QUOTE]

You probably have. There are some that troll threads or certain posters just to push the RTM button!