Strap on

Who is the best strapon femdom provider in Dallas? I’ve been wanting to try it for a while and now I think I’m ready. Any recommendations? Thanks!
Lindsey Lacey
Smurfy
AngelaS
And me when I visit
You can't go wrong with DallasRain. She knows what she is doing.
I'm sure Dallas Rain is awesome, hopefully one day I'll get to find out for myself, but don't overlook Heidi Fly. Pegging was just a part of my multi-hour session with her in May. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2365504

She loves doing it and I can attest that she's VERY good at it, along with everything else she does.
If you are new to pegging, I recommend Analeese. I recommend reserving 2 hrs. It might be a good idea to try a few solo sessions with a good prostate massager like an Aneros.
Thank-You Empress DallasRain!...
for mentioning my name...
the strap on show and option is always a good choice...
click the link in my signature line for details...
Heidi Fly is highly recommended. She can hit your prostate with every stroke so you can build up to a extremely explosive cum shot. But wait, that's just her appetizer. She can polish off the entree session with a incredible blow job!!!!
Heidi Fly is highly recommended. She can hit your prostate with every stroke so you can build up to a extremely explosive cum shot. But wait, that's just her appetizer. She can polish off the entree session with a incredible blow job!!!! Originally Posted by Kinky Boy
Agreed. Heidi is good at everything she does, and that's a pretty extensive list. She turned me into an instant, lifelong fan in 2 sloppy, sweaty, sometimes silly and laughter filled hours. Despite all her excellent physical attributes and sexual abilities, I think it's her personality, wit, and openness that truly set her apart from most others in my (considerable) experience.

If I actually lived in, or within reasonable distance of the DFW area, I'd see her frequently.
all the ladies mentioned here are suppose to be experts. I would recommend all of them.

also Stephanie1
Jgirl

I like it slow and sensual. Do not like to be degraded, or do anything painful. I recommend you get some poppers to enhance your session
  • RoxyG
  • 08-06-2018, 07:11 AM
Me and my trunk of toys will be in Dallas this week
I enjoy back door play....a lot! Have been finger fucked many times (mmmmm....), but never done with a strap-on. Think it would be awesome! Another bucket list item.
Mmm tacoguy. Cum see me in Laffy in a couple weeks
Ms. Joni had a lovely prostate vibrating wand which was delightful !!!
My fav
Let’s make a group thing happen!
Tag team
My fav
Let’s make a group thing happen!
Tag team