Major stings

Heard from a source major stings going on this weekend in several major cities, San Antonio being one of them. Several agencies working with Police to try and get people. Be careful.
Good looking out. Be safe out there everyone!
I had a guy from P411 text me from two different numbers last night. His oks were from 2012/2013. Seemed suspicious so I declined the date. Ladies, pm me for the details
thanks...stay safe everyone!
Having old OKs is not suspicious. Maybe he got in a relationship after 2013, and is only just now single again. Happens all the time.

Now, calling from 2 different numbers in the same night, that seems odd.
In what way?? Are they going to incalls or setting up an outcall?? Or both

Heard from a source major stings going on this weekend in several major cities, San Antonio being one of them. Several agencies working with Police to try and get people. Be careful. Originally Posted by pinskeel
From what I heard both. They have several groups each trying to find people through different types of sites. The purpose is to stop/help people that are being forced and trafficked but they are getting any one they can.
Last night my phone was clearly compromised i was watching as several of my files were being opened but when I went to move my screen myself it was caught up like two people trying to move the cursor at one time so I kept me moving it around but they would exit and come back and I could tell because I would try to drag the screen and it would wiggle like someone was resisting and this was with no connection to wi fi and blue tooth off I want to say when I pulled out the wall charger it stopped but only for a few min ..:: bat was showing 20 I thought or maybe I was just tired It was a long day