Thanks

I would like to thanks the women who answer my questions. As I am still doing my research and finalizing who I want to see. I would like to thank y'all for showing patience with me. I really appreciate it. And I will see y'all soon in the near future if our stars align and we cross paths. Again, thank you so much. Hope this starts a friendship that extend beyond the hobby life if allowed.
Oh boy :smdh:
Look for friendship somewhere else!
These are whores, you are only money.
Boy did you ever throw up a big red flag.
It’s nice to see gentlemen be appreciative of the experiences they’ve had. I myself have been thankful for the ‘friendships’ that I’ve made recently.

Have a great week!
That true, WARHEAD. what you're saying. I know when to cut it off. Whores is a strong word. I like the experiences so far in the hobby even if I haven't did it much. Sometimes, the hobby help me when there were times I was so frustrated with life. Even strip clubs, they were fun but I learn a lot. Whore maybe whores to you bro. But there more to these providers that I can see than you or them. As far as money go, I know when my cut off point is. I been doing my homework since the hitaus and what I did wrong the first time. To you, I might be throwing a red flag but to me it's all about having fun and meet people in the hobby or life, period.
I would like to thanks the women who answer my questions. As I am still doing my research and finalizing who I want to see. I would like to thank y'all for showing patience with me. I really appreciate it. Originally Posted by txking2388
THANK YOU for being a client who reads and researches, and reaches out for clarification. Some of us LOVE clients who take the time to do this and make INFORMED choices. You're already ahead of the curve!

Also, the best people I know and most special friends I have, I met right here in this little realm of ours.

Happy Sunday.
Oh boy :smdh:
Look for friendship somewhere else!
These are whores, you are only money.
Boy did you ever throw up a big red flag. Originally Posted by WARHEAD
Lol, coming from a dude that has had first hand experience of dating "whores"
Lol, coming from a dude that has had first hand experience of dating "whores" Originally Posted by canyonman
So what's your point?? Most of us have gone out with providers OTC ! Still this is not a dating site or a place to search for friends! The ones who think so usually do not last too long here..
So what's your point?? Most of us have gone out with providers OTC ! Still this is not a dating site or a place to search for friends! The ones who think so usually do not last too long here.. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Are you really that dense that I have to explain it to you?
I guess so... Ricky boy giving this guy a hard time about something that he does himself.. Not just a date but a relationship... a little hypocritical don't you think?
Are you really that dense that I have to explain it to you?
I guess so... Ricky boy giving this guy a hard time about something that he does himself.. Not just a date but a relationship... a little hypocritical don't you think? Originally Posted by canyonman
Rudeness and hostility are no longer welcomed here ! You commented on a common practice here. Why did you feel compelled to do so? Twice ?
Nobody said it was a dating site. The point is everyone is trying to have fun in the hobby lifestyle. Sure we have to pay for it. But some place in a regular lifestyle you have to pay for too. Yes, strawberry skye, no problem. I have learn a few years back that I didn't do too much research. I had an decent time with my appointments but felt uncomfortable at times and was afraid I wasn't going to be happy if there was a surprise I wasn't expecting. So this time I want to be prepare and have fun with all my women providers who are willing to have a good time with me.