🚨NOTICE TO ALL GENTLEMEN 🚨

If you were not aware, Today ECCIE limited he ladies inbox capacity from around 10,000 messages to 200. The ladies on the board are unable to check or reply to messages.

If you would like to book, I would suggest text/calling until we figure out what is going on.
Thanks for the update! If anyone needs to reach me, please email me at juliapearlvip@gmail.com.
I would think all communication should go off site. Email (encrypted such as proton even better), text etc. Only PMs when needing to verify who you are setting an appointment with as part of screening to verify it is who they say they are. A simple, "its me" message than delete. Pretty much how I've been doing it for the last few months.
I prefer to use text, email or P411 PM. Too many ECCIE eyes possibly on PMs.
simple fix...start deleting old messages. jeezus, having a 10,000 message capacity only means that u would almost never have to manage ur inbox/outbox. 200 max is not unreasonable and doesn’t make sense to be hoarding the old ones...unless ur just lazy.

ive always preferred texting first...that’s if i find a # posted. ive never liked starting with a pm...it’s like the 2-3 day US postal system. after contacting a new provider by text, i’ll ask if she wants a pm, then proceed from there. i won’t do emails...i don’t give two shits about proton or any other forms of allegedly “secured” email accounts.

secured or not, doesn’t keep eyes off anything...everything data streamed can be accessed and traced. happy hobbying!