Maxine Waters

Happy 80th birthday
to Congresswoman
Maxine Waters!

"We know that when a woman speaks truth to power, there will be attempts to put her down... I'm not going to go anywhere"
She is a fantastic example of affirmative action.
Total moron.
let's pay tribute to maxi pad waters on her b-day shall we?

I admire strong women who dare speak their mind and fight for the community !!!

I admire strong women who dare speak their mind and fight for the community !!!

Originally Posted by myren1900
you mean the community she doesn't live in?

now let's hear from the "left" who claim her 4.5 Million dollar mansion is "only" worth 2.8 Million! yeah .. that's makes it all okay doesn't it?

hahahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

https://www.truthorfiction.com/poor-...aters-mansion/

and your reply???
^^^^

Step 1: Learn to read

^^^^

Step 1: Learn to read

Originally Posted by myren1900

step 1: know who you claim you admire. they might not be who you think they are, and you'll just look stupid.
Hope you enjoyed your day, Rep.Waters.

~Continue to speak without fear!!

G'nite.
Happy 80th birthday
to Congresswoman
Maxine Waters!

"We know that when a woman speaks truth to power, there will be attempts to put her down... I'm not going to go anywhere" Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
80....she don't look a day over a 100!!
Speaks truth....please elaborate.
Happy 80th birthday
to Congresswoman
Maxine Waters!

"We know that when a woman speaks truth to power, there will be attempts to put her down... I'm not going to go anywhere" Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I thought maybe you were joking when you posted this, but after i read this whole thread, I see that you are serious and that you admire Maxine Waters.

This is totally ok for you to do this.

Please do not be offended by what I am about to say.

I too am not caucasian, but I like to be level headed and look at political figures with an objective eye, meaning, I could care less what color the politician is, they can be white or black but if they do or say things that are not appropriate, I will call them out on it.

Ok, I have researched Maxine Waters, and I ask that you do the same. Please take the time to do this, if you do not do this, then your post #1 was done in vain.

OK, among the many things I have discovered about her, I will tell you one thing.

This to me, is shocking.

you ready?

here it is:

Waters came under investigation for ethics violations and was accused by a House panel of at least one ethics violation related to her efforts to help OneUnited Bank receive federal aid.[41] Waters' husband is a stockholder and former director of OneUnited Bank and the bank's executives were major contributors to her campaigns. In September 2008, Waters arranged meetings between U.S. Treasury Department officials and OneUnited Bank, so that the bank could plead for federal cash. It had been heavily invested in Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, and its capital was "all but wiped out" after the U.S. government took them over. The bank received $12 million in Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) money.[42][43] The matter was investigated by the House Ethics Committee,[44][45] which charged her with violations of the House's ethics rules in 2010.[46][47][48][49]

After this investigation, nothing was done to her. Not even a slap on her hand.

If you can understand what they did, it is complex, but there is a movie producer called Dinesh DeSouza, who gave 10,000 dollars to his friend, so that his friend could support a political candidate, and when they discovered this, this man, a US citizen, was put in jail!!!

But Maxine Waters and her husband divert money to support a bank, which she is tied to, and nothing happens to her?

Why is this?

Anyways, she does not live in the area she represent. I used to live in LA, and i have been in the neighborhoods where she lives now, and I used to work in the area she represents, and let me tell you, a huge difference!!!! She is not the person some people make her out to be, meaning, she is no Saint.

She is quite corrupt.

But please, research this. I do not want to burst your bubble, but I like to call it for what it is.

....you admire Maxine Waters.

She is not the person some people make her out to be, meaning, she is no Saint.
Originally Posted by zingao
That's the flaw in "identity politics." It's superficial based on some surface appearance: gender, race, etc. As a result a female or "person of color" who associates with a conservative group is disparaged, marginalized, and ridiculed for what is perceived to be a "defection"!
  • R.M.
  • 08-16-2018, 07:43 AM
Happy 80th birthday
to Congresswoman
Maxine Waters!

My bad thought that bitch was dead.
My bad thought that bitch was dead. Originally Posted by R.M.

well, she's a zombie. trying very hard to die! lol!
My bad thought that bitch was dead. Originally Posted by R.M.
Looks aren't everything!