Anyone Ever Ate At The Cracker Barrel ?

Just curious as I was thinking about going to that fucking Cracker Barrel for lunch.

Serious responses only please

Apparently, fake news sources say fags aren't allowed to work at cracker Barrel. Is that was has your panties in a bunch about cracker barrel? They said nothing about fags being not allowed to eat there. So you're fine.

Perhaps you can visit the KFC on Martin Luther King drive.
Just curious as I was thinking about going to that fucking Cracker Barrel for lunch.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You want a serious response, here's mine. Since I have a background in Public Health, learn something about Nutrition and cook your own meals. Besides why would a black guy want to eat at a place with the word "Cracker" in it's name?

Jim
I see nothing wrong with fags working at cracker barrel as long as they don't come into contact with children or attempt to do anything appropriate. AIDS is very difficult to spread and as long as safe food handling procedures are followed you can't get aids from eating food prepared by someone who is LGBTPZwhatever.
Lol I'm dealing with amateurs here...yall about to let this black dude get yall banned
Cracker Barrel 4 life my negros
Apparently, fake news sources say fags aren't allowed to work at cracker Barrel. Is that was has your panties in a bunch about cracker barrel? They said nothing about fags being not allowed to eat there. So you're fine.

Perhaps you can visit the KFC on Martin Luther King drive. Originally Posted by Bill Duwall
Who are you referring to in such a derogatory manner.
Why is it that you posted this in the political forum? And how was your lunch? Did you go to cracker barrel to start some trouble?
Lol I'm dealing with amateurs here...yall about to let this black dude get yall banned Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're the amateur.

Jim
Here's video footage of Sistine chapel and a few other "community members" at various restaurants. And people wonder why Jim crow laws existed.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Z6vzFi9P...ient=mv-google
offended by that, but I laughed, and got offended again.
They must have good food there, because with the narrow aisles in the "gift shop" it's difficult to get past the fat asses waddling around looking for the "giant" Hershey bars.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I think they’ll let you use the bathroom. Just buy some licorice or something.
LOL! You go girl!
They must have good food there, because with the narrow aisles in the "gift shop" it's difficult to get past the fat asses waddling around looking for the "giant" Hershey bars. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I've been to a Cracker Barrel Restaurant before. It's really nothing but a roadside choke and puke joint a step above McDonalds and Burger King that attracts people who are travelling, could be why most of them are situated near interstate systems. The Gift Shop is there so patrons can buy cheap trinkets in hopes they'll forget about their indigestion, lol.

Jim