Why Am I Here?

Because of the sheer abundance of retarded people here. I'm in paradise when I come here...its like walking into a room full of retarded people in straight jackets. It's down right beautiful teeming with marks... and gives me peace. So there you have it..now how can I get me a Maga hat.

Dam I guess I'm the retarded one because I clearly meant to post this in the Political Forum. My bad. Wake up move this...thanks
WARNING-

This is meant to bait responses! Rtm the above post. The rules have changed and everyone should abide by the rules! This is very inflammatory and rude of sc!
WARNING-

This is meant to bait responses! Rtm the above post. The rules have changed and everyone should abide by the rules! This is very inflammatory and rude of sc! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I really did mean this for the political forum it was an accident posting it here. Wakeup has been generous to me thus far and Ike is always fair so I never complain about moderation. The next round of drinks is on me.
Self glossing.....? Worse than asking for karma
^^^^ this.....
I was waiting on him to fix his lips and say "he didn't know".
Me foooking thinks sisto like me and other sane people could give a shit what basically their competitors thinks about him. Like you'll take the f-u-n out of fun and it does benefit certain women because the more I see you, when you comment, I start to think more and more about you and set the ball in motion ta put dallars in your pocket. The Kardashians is a shit show yet a lot of people watch it. Like we know most of those explosive fights are scripted. Folks like a shit show. Look at Cardi with that trash she puts out. Sisto and I don't necessarily see eye to eye( this shit all started with a pat him down thread) but I respect his ability to help make this site entertaining. Toodlez.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-17-2018, 01:03 AM
from the thread title, i was hoping for some deep philosophical ponderings on this thread with some metaphysics thrown in for good measure. shoulda known tho...

i was going to proffer, "For the greater glory of God? et al." but wait, he's good in the glory dept methinks. he shouldn't be gettin all greedy n shit..
This is not hobby related and is derogatory...I would ask that someone please tug the leash and close this nonsense. SC, I understand that no one responds to you in the Sandbox but please keep your non hobby related nonsense there.
Or can 'fookin' be banned everywhere except the Sandbox for Christ's sake?
Are you referring to shoeshine?
I told yall it was an accident..get over yourselves...besides the mods have already talked to me about this...and were on the same page...give SC a break will ya
  • pxmcc
  • 08-17-2018, 08:45 AM
Or can 'fookin' be banned everywhere except the Sandbox for Christ's sake? Originally Posted by Sig9er
umm, no. too many people foooking up uitb here..
umm, no. too many people foooking up uitb here.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Did you know Melania Trump follows 5 people on Twitter...Her husband, the VP and his wife and someone else...and lastly she follows Barack Obama. Of all the people in the world Why would she follow Barack..she wants to fuck my negro bad and rubbing it in Donald's face. explains why trump hates my boy. He's a fucking cuckold.