Foot Master on Arlington - Changes

Well, it’s the end of an era. I’d been trying to call and text Foot Master to make an appointment. Generally, Lily (tall-ish, thin, sexy) had the phone and would always get right back to me. We even texted OTC. But I stopped getting replies the last couple weeks so I stopped by and an old Asian dude was at the front desk. I asked about Lily and he said she’s not there anymore. And I didn’t see any ladies, period. Not sure if there’s any there.

Anyway, I started off seeing Coco there and enjoyed her inexpensive BB. But when she left I started seeing Lily. At first she was just ok with some NE and L1, but I was determined to crack that nut, and over the course of a few visits she let me get away with more until one day she had on a dress and was stroking me while I fingered her. She was very wet and I kept trying to get my face closer to her pussy. She noticed and asked me, “You want to taste?” I said yes and sat on my face. As I ate I told her I wanted to fuck her and she paused, turned around to look at me, and asked if I had a condom. I told her no and she looked bummed, but she wouldn’t budge. Told me to bring one next time. I did, and after that we fucked all the time. I’d show up, she’d giggle, tell me to get ready and then come in with a skirt on and no panties. We’d skip the massage and screw for the whole hour. It was awesome, and was always $200 out the door for an hour or $180 for 30 min.

She also had me try out the Hispanic chic she had for a bit (she was ok but heavier than I like) as well as one of the older Chinese ladies she brought in recently (cute and fun … first time was BB but required a condom after that).

I always kinda laughed to myself when I’d see people posting that the Russian girl was fired for providing L3, which wasn’t the case at all. Lily told me she didn’t like her because she smoked too much weed.

Anyway, she swore me to secrecy and I never once blabbed. But now she’s gone and I’m bummed. Thought this was a good place to tell the story.

Farewell, Lily.

Now … on to next hot Asian lady.
I feel like this should have a private tag.
I feel like this should have a private tag. Originally Posted by Jimbo69420
Eh. If it was still the same place and the ladies were still there, sure. But now them and their made up names are gone. And Coco has been discussed out in the open plenty of times. It’s fine. No one to protect anymore.

And if you think LE can’t see stuff in private you’re kidding yourself. They’re about as useful as the whole decimal system, or using “roses” instead of “$” and the ever lame saying you had a “dream” about a lady or a “fantasy” when starting the ROS description.
It’s funny I have the same sentiment. I meet and fuck the Russian girl before I moved on to Lilly. Russian girl was fun and open to Greek. But had too much mommy damage. Lilly on the other hand was just fun fuck. Was pounding her hard in k9 and making loud noise. She giggled why telling me to sshh. Will miss her
Saw her when she started on Cooper. Would make appointment around closing time. Lily, Julie, at that time would turn off the open sign and say we closed. We would both get naked and daty, bbbj and FS. One time she said want my ass. I said yes. So I did Greek.

At Collins I just daty and cim. She will be missed.
Yes that really sucks. That place was always automatic and a LOT of fun. Can’t see how this new place will stay in business.
Foot Master was one of the last good places in Arlington. Shame:/