Irish PAWGS and Irish Milfs!

Please keep this thread's posts about the title!

I have opened this thread because there seems to be no info on this category alone. What I plan to accomplish is to help those guys and/or gals find those Irish hidden gems, whether they be provider or a regular member of this site

To the providers who are Irish milfs providers, you can post your ad here.

To the members, if you are planning on contacting a provider that posts to this forum, please do it discreetly and not post all your "business" in this thread. I'm pretty sure no provider wants to put up with foul language.

If your a horny milf, AKA whooty and PAWG, wanting to just hook up with other members, feel free to drop a line here .

I do not discriminate against providers of different race, I am just trying to sort a demographic for the hobbiest's sake and mine. What I will do to start off is post a link of one Irish hubby that I am interested in.

Drop me a line and tell me what you think or if you can find one better. If you have been with this provider, drop a review. Happy Hobbying!!

19/21802743http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEs...00-19/21802743
Reference a backpage link . .yeah, that always works well!
Reference a backpage link . .yeah, that always works well! Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
On his first post to ECCIE.
As a Scot/Irish mix, I approve of this thread. Such a lady would give me respite from my drinking and brawling.
Reference a backpage link . .yeah, that always works well! Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
On his first post to ECCIE. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Heres another coming at ya!

http://queens.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...te-23/27478679

Mostly all my posts will be from NYC, but all states welcome.
  • LNK
  • 12-10-2013, 10:29 PM
Mostly all my posts will be from NYC, but all states welcome. Originally Posted by 23Westbound
So why wouldn't you put them in your local forum? Why blast this to people nationwide?

Why would we care?

And you do realize that BP ad links are ephemeral, right? As in, tomorrow, it probably won't work.

Take a screenshot, or, better yet, do a review of the lady, and put a pic in it.
As a Scot/Irish mix, I approve of this thread. Such a lady would give me respite from my drinking and brawling. Originally Posted by Zhivago52

Darling lad, what makes you think an Irish lass wouldn't JOIN you drinking and braless?

Darling lad, what makes you think an Irish lass wouldn't JOIN you drinking and braless?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Mannnnnnnnnnn! All the good ones are in texas. Love your website. Show some love to NYC sometime.
So why wouldn't you put them in your local forum? Why blast this to people nationwide?

Why would we care?

And you do realize that BP ad links are ephemeral, right? As in, tomorrow, it probably won't work.

Take a screenshot, or, better yet, do a review of the lady, and put a pic in it. Originally Posted by LNK
You make a good point about that. I will need to re-think
retrieving contact info. Thank you for the feed back.
Please keep this thread's posts about the title!

I have opened this thread because there seems to be no info on this category alone. What I plan to accomplish is to help those guys and/or gals find those Irish hidden gems, whether they be provider or a regular member of this site

To the providers who are Irish milfs providers, you can post your ad here.

To the members, if you are planning on contacting a provider that posts to this forum, please do it discreetly and not post all your "business" in this thread. I'm pretty sure no provider wants to put up with foul language.

If your a horny milf, AKA whooty and PAWG, wanting to just hook up with other members, feel free to drop a line here .

I do not discriminate against providers of different race, I am just trying to sort a demographic for the hobbiest's sake and mine. What I will do to start off is post a link of one Irish hubby that I am interested in.

Drop me a line and tell me what you think or if you can find one better. If you have been with this provider, drop a review. Happy Hobbying!!

19/21802743http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEs...00-19/21802743 Originally Posted by 23Westbound
Here is the info in regards to the link I posted for the sake of consistency:

-:¦:- SuPeRtHiCk CuRvIeGeRmAn DuTcH BlOnDe BaRbIe SpEcIaLs $70 & $100$-:¦:- - 19

Hii Im Stacey Lee...Looking For A Unforgettable Amazing jaw Dropping Treatment From This Blonde Bomshell Playmate That You Will Never Forget I Would Love To Meet Soon So Call Now For The Dream You Will Never Forget.....5'5 140 34-31-30 SO DONT THINK TWICE CALL ME NOW FOR THE MOST AMAZING BLONDE PLAYMATE FOR UR MIND SESSION WITH MISS STACEY LEE .571 267 9118 Ask ABOUT MY TWO GIRL. SHOW
Poster's age: 19

Heres another coming at ya!

http://queens.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...te-23/27478679

Mostly all my posts will be from NYC, but all states welcome. Originally Posted by 23Westbound
Heres posters info for the ad above that I posted:

120HOUR Special monday nite - 23

Amy's ur girl whan ur board you know
who to call I'm 5_7 38-29-48 Lushies thick body
Irish italian. Fun and bubbly
Multi-hour special
hour special
Call Amy...(347) -(431)-(8108)
Poster's age: 23

I remember an Irish video of a professional dance troupe...the perky breasted young ladies danced a variety of riverdance-style jigs on a small wooden floored pub stage while braless under a thin fabric top. They were awesome. Wish we had a club like that here in Houston.
How loosely are we defining MILF here? Lol. I am technically old enough to be a mom. However, I am not one. I have role played as one before! Does that count?
How loosely are we defining MILF here? Lol. I am technically old enough to be a mom. However, I am not one. I have role played as one before! Does that count? Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Lol. Hard to say but your welcome to advertise.

I would say the age range that this thread is referring to would be 30 - 40. Hell! If your iris and your PAWG, get in here,

But please be PAWG

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
That's just what I was thinking......