Best Head You Ever Had What Made It The Best?

So You Think You Have Received The Best Head Ever?
What Made It The Best What Did She Do That Gave Her That Award?
Hands No Hands Deep Throat Gag Make You Cum All Over Her Face Swallow... I Want To Know
Ladies What Things Do You Do That Makes You Say You Have The Best Head Game?
Suction of the lady plus she knew to focus on the head while using he hands for the shaft
Yes, for me it's all about the head and a nice, wet, repetitive action. Hand on the shaft helps a lot, too. I like eye contact, and if she occasionally pauses to say something dirty like, "Fuck my face with your hard cock," well, that's a real bonus. Doesn't matter much to me if she swallows or not, but CIM is great.
Its not "HOW, but WHO!"
Its not "HOW, but WHO!" Originally Posted by MrThom
We Have A WINNER!
My tongue has the ability to sense every nuance of the cock and respond appropriately.
I AM the cock whisperer....(smile)
Its not "HOW, but WHO!" Originally Posted by MrThom
Meaning If She Was Ugly She Wouldn't Get That Label lol
Yes, for me it's all about the head and a nice, wet, repetitive action. Hand on the shaft helps a lot, too. I like eye contact, and if she occasionally pauses to say something dirty like, "Fuck my face with your hard cock," well, that's a real bonus. Doesn't matter much to me if she swallows or not, but CIM is great. Originally Posted by DirtySecrets
lol I get carried away I forget to talk sometimes its just my Winky Gel Taste So Good...
For me she used no hands, did not go in and out, all deep throat hardly moving. She must have done it all with her throat and suction. It's almost too difficult to describe as her technique for the whole time did not change as far as what you could tell by watching but the feel would change with only slight motion of her whole body. It was like some kind of vibrating, sucking, internal stroking machine had been put on me.
In the year I've been hobbying on Eccie, only 3 providers have gotten me off orally. All three have been different but the common parts have been:
Lots of "play" and different sensations.. DT, Hand, mouth only, tongue friction under the head. However, after we build up to the pay off, I really need the lady to find the right spot to stimulate and STAY WITH IT. So often, other ladies have almost gotten me there.. then decide to change what they are doing and I lose it and it won't come back even if she goes back to hitting the same spot later.
Alaine...we have to meet sometime
Suction? scale of 1-10 ten being the best. Suction is a -50. I have a Hoover at home. When the tougne, mouth, and hands work in a sensual way and the practioner knows when you are close and can back away and keep you going, a 30 minute BBBJ beats almost anything a woman can do for you.
No hands. Taking it down to the hilt. LOTS of moisture. Okay, spit or drool. Eye Contact. Full strokes. Reaching the base & staying there for awhile!!! Lastly CIM. Please don't jack it off at the end.
  • DMike
  • 03-01-2014, 12:01 AM
We Have A WINNER! Originally Posted by Jackpotvinny
No hands. Taking it down to the hilt. LOTS of moisture. Okay, spit or drool. Eye Contact. Full strokes. Reaching the base & staying there for awhile!!! Lastly CIM. Please don't jack it off at the end. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
There are 2 ways I like most....

The above is one of them.

The second is a combination of the above but keeping one on the edge until the giver allows release and if its by jacking off then as soon as the pop happens its deep throated....