Sex positions

No image , think you mixed up posting with URL and attaching . Recently did that and ended up with that little blue box instead of image .
No image , think you mixed up posting with URL and attaching . Recently did that and ended up with that little blue box instead of image . Originally Posted by rockerrick
It showed up for a while then went dark, not sure how long this will stay up before it goes dark.

This one would be best with a mirror so you can see the beauty live and in living color

IB
Fucking incredible ! I have got to try that one for sure !
Love the necklace hanging from her hot ass foot, now I know where to hang mine during a daty session!

IB
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
It's all fun and games 'till all her blood rushes to her haid and she gets a nosebleed!
2 top faves are called "The Turtle" and "The Folded Deckchair".

This would be great in plank! I know there are a couple ladies here that can do this.
I have one in mind and in waiting, date to fallow soon
I hear 4'11 Diamond Spinner Star , and Nikki White are adept at pretzel .
Your pic is invisible again .
I hear 4'11 Diamond Spinner Star , and Nikki White are adept at pretzel .
Your pic is invisible again . Originally Posted by rockerrick
I have a date planed with NW!

Not sure what you mean about the pic being invisible again, I can see it on my screen!

IB
Little blue box for me .
Little blue box for me . Originally Posted by rockerrick
On my phone it is blank, but right now on my computer it is there, guess it is a setting thing.

IB
Incompatible browsers .

Here is another pic of the highly sought out pretzel lick.
NikkiWhite will squeeze you good .... Haven't done the Pretzel with her, but that is a different story ....