The President Has No Clothes!

Looks like the powers that control the mainstream media have stopped propping up President Biden. The broadcast network news and CNN reporting that I have seen in the past few days are reporting factually from Afghanistan and asking hard questions here at home now. I see very little difference between them and Fox at this time.

So is President Biden on the way out?

If Biden resigns or is removed (both now equally likely in my view), look at what dominos are lined up next: Vice President Harris of course and then Nancy Pelosi.

Does anybody think that a Harris presidency would be any more effective with any of the crisis issues facing the US today? I don't think it really matters. The advisors and handlers actually holding the levers of government won't be any better at it than they are right now with president Biden as MANIQUINE -IN-CHIEF.

Now Vice president Harris, as the new President, will be just as ill served by the same inept puppet masters that are jerking President Biden's strings.
Hunter usually has no clothes.
If Biden does not go quietly and resign, . . .and if the 25th Amendment option falls through ( a LOT of people will have to sign-on to that), then "they" will push to expose the larger Biden family corruption story to force him out of office; what I call "the Agnew Option".

BTW, when I say "they", I mean liberal-left-progressive (what ever) Democrats.
If Biden does ot go quietly and if the 25th Amendment option falls through ( a LOT of people will have to sign-on to that), then "they" will push to expose the larger Biden family corruption story; what I call "the Agnew Option". Originally Posted by ICU 812
The DS/Cabal controls everything. Corrupt politicians, judges, DOJ, media, pharma and the banks. They installed Biden. They will take him out when it’s beneficial to them. Or maybe, just maybe, someone takes them down. Pray for it.
If Biden does not go quietly and resign, . . .and if the 25th Amendment option falls through ( a LOT of people will have to sign-on to that), then "they" will push to expose the larger Biden family corruption story to force him out of office; what I call "the Agnew Option".

BTW, when I say "they", I mean liberal-left-progressive (what ever) Democrats. Originally Posted by ICU 812

Yep, what I call the "Hunter option" ready to be pulled from the deck whenever appropriate. If the media really wanted to report on the Hunter scandal and tie Joe to it which could be easily done with the "Bobulinski option" they could force resignation on Biden any day.

What a sad state of affairs.
Schiff for Veep instead. (Remember when this place was a circle-jerk of crackpot conservatives like above?)
Schiff? You need to brush up on 5th grade civics.
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2021, 11:49 AM
Schiff for Veep instead. (Remember when this place was a circle-jerk of crackpot conservatives like above?) Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Speaking of 'circle-jerk' for DPST ChiComs - don't leave out Castro and his cigar!!
And Che' and all the adoring LGBTQ DPSTs.

pass out the cigars at the 'circle jerk' - 95and zeroes.

Speaking of DPST ChiCom 'jerks' - thank for including Schiff - but bring in nadler, pelosi, Schumer, and 95and zeroes has the beginning of an epic DPST ChiCom 'circle jerk"!

Thank U - 95 and zeroes.
Interesting how often a liberal turns away from the vigorous exchange of ideas to fifth grade play ground name calling.

"Sticks and stones . . ."

"I'm rubber, you're glue . . ."
Looks like the powers that control the mainstream media have stopped propping up President Biden. The broadcast network news and CNN reporting that I have seen in the past few days are reporting factually from Afghanistan and asking hard questions here at home now. I see very little difference between them and Fox at this time.

So is President Biden on the way out?

If Biden resigns or is removed (both now equally likely in my view), look at what dominos are lined up next: Vice President Harris of course and then Nancy Pelosi.

Does anybody think that a Harris presidency would be any more effective with any of the crisis issues facing the US today? I don't think it really matters. The advisors and handlers actually holding the levers of government won't be any better at it than they are right now with president Biden as MANIQUINE -IN-CHIEF.

Now Vice president Harris, as the new President, will be just as ill served by the same inept puppet masters that are jerking President Biden's strings. Originally Posted by ICU 812
ICU, I should point out that there is no line of succession for vice president.

If Kamala becomes president. she will have no vice president. confirming someone to be vice-president might be a problem with a 50/50 senate with no tie breaker. its unlikely Pelosi will become vice president.
ICU, I should point out that there is no line of succession for vice president.

If Kamala becomes president. she will have no vice president. confirming someone to be vice-president might be a problem with a 50/50 senate with no tie breaker. its unlikely Pelosi will become vice president. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Pelosi is 3rd in line for the President, not VP. Harris would have to nominate a VP with simple majority in the house and Senate to confirm.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/3399838001
Pelosi is 3rd in line for the President, not VP. Harris would have to nominate a VP with simple majority in the house and Senate to confirm.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/3399838001 Originally Posted by bambino
Only way Peelosi gets to be president is if Kamala doesn't accept the job or is removed.
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2021, 06:02 PM
2 down
One to go in that scenario
Only way Peelosi gets to be president is if Kamala doesn't accept the job or is removed. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
True, they both would have to go. For shits and giggles, I would like to see that happen.
Schiff? You need to brush up on 5th grade civics. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

You didn't get the joke. I wish you would have quoted me.