ECCIE Staff Addition shooter6.5

• TBONE
  • 01-10-2010, 09:13 AM
Help us to welcome shooter6.5 joining the Dallas staff today as an Admin. shooter has long been a symbol of stature within the hobby community in Dallas and is no stranger to dealing with staff issues and making tough calls. He joins a growing team that has rapidly multiplied ten-fold in terms of years of moderating experience. We feel this will give ECCIE the edge in serving YOU, our members, and giving you the best user experience possible.

shooter, come on in!!

T
While I am not familiar with the handle (not unusual for me) Your selections have been excellent so far. iIam sure this is another prime example!

Welcome , Sir!

LT
Wait a minute......you're bringing in shooter6.5 to get the Dallas section under control? hmmm......well I agree. He's the right man for the job.

shooter, you got your work cut out for you!!!!

St. C
Attached Images File Type: jpg 3stooges.jpg (243.9 KB, 183 views)
Welcome shooter! We'll try to keep it under control.
St. Chris YOU BEHAVE!!!

shooter, THANK YOU!!!!!

XO
  • fawn
  • 01-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Welcome shooter.....You're going to make a great addition to the staff
we are very happy to have you here....
Wow Tbone and Becky

You have the A-team on board now! I don't know all the new people but the ones i do know Bubba, Shooter, and Chris are all top notch.

Fantastic!

Thanks for stepping up guy!

~1TGA
Ready Shooter Aim. There is a new sheriff in town. Welcome my friend.

St Chris, you just made me look 20 years younger!
Great site and staff, and probably most important a friendly, respectful site. I look forward to participating and in honor of that--I got laid this afternoon!!!!!!!!

Actually that was a dream!!

FoX and I went to a gunshow instead!
  • BIG C
  • 01-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Great site and staff, and probably most important a friendly, respectful site. I look forward to participating and in honor of that--I got laid this afternoon!!!!!!!!

Actually that was a dream!!

FoX and I went to a gunshow instead! Originally Posted by shooter6.5
You shoulda ran when you had the chance.....Now you're hopelessly stuck here in the looney bin along with the rest of us.....LOL
  • foX
  • 01-10-2010, 05:08 PM
......... so glad this finally got done. It took some personal cajoling in a phone call from Becky Saturday when Shooter and I were at breakfast, but THE MAN is finally on board.
Shooter.....glad to see you on staff. Now, I just wanna see your staff..been too long!
  • Bubba
  • 01-11-2010, 06:35 AM
I guess I better start behaving myself!!

Seems like old times again! Welcome Shooter. Glad you made it here!
Welcome Shooter!

I'm glad you got off your ....and finally joined us!

Muah!!

~Kelly TNT
Hell, there goes the neighborhood! Shooter, we need to go burn some brass soon!