Friendly crowd at the Autumn welcome happy hour

40 before the 8 p.m. close and a few extras running tardy! Oh well, Real World issues caused some folks to leave early, others to no show due to transportation and family/work issues.

Great to see the travelers, who love the group and pledge October holiday appearances.

Much discussion about possible costumes, contests and pre- and post-event activities.

Per the usual, only those attending may disclose their appearance tonight; please don't out any one else's.

More info on future events in emails, pm and special forums.

More info in my signature; if you are using a mobile browser, just click my avatar to see the signature.
Enjoyed seeing the gorgeous ladies that graced our presence and, of course, all the horny gentleman present. Looking forward to the Great Pumpkin Halloweenie. Thanks CK, for putting it together once again...
Thanks CK, it was another fun evening event. Nice to visit with old friends, and meet the newcomers also.
The Socials are my second-favorite part of the hobby. How else could you have the experience of walking into a room, looking around, and realize that you've shtupped almost every woman in the room? It is a transcendent feeling. Thanks, CK, as always!
CK: Thanks so much for inviting me! T'was fun!
I like you San Antonio peeps.
It was good to be back, enjoyed meeting a number of lovely ladies. Always a good experience.
Thank you for another great gathering of great people and hot women. Had a good time.
Was another great event ck. Caught up with old friends and met several new ones. Thanks for everything you do!
RW got in way again.

Thanks CK

Sam
See yall Halloween...
Darn..i missed a social celebrating my favorite season! ")
Smh..October is my birthday month..maybe ill have to finally attend Halloween this time...
I would gladly buy you libation at that event
Darn..i missed a social celebrating my favorite season! ")
Smh..October is my birthday month..maybe ill have to finally attend Halloween this time... Originally Posted by AutumnAngel
I would gladly buy you libation at that event Originally Posted by Chisum
Lol.
Id gladly accept then return a favor
Didn't make it, sounds like a blast.

Woohoo autumn angel share October birthdays��
CK: Thanks so much for inviting me! T'was fun!
I like you San Antonio peeps. Originally Posted by Lilli Reznor
It was an absolute pleasure to meet you Lilli!