Review: (Phillipines) Why do I keep falling for Backpage? But not enough ECCIE here yet.

Date: 9/17/2015
Name: Bella
Contact Info: +639420820094
URL / Website: http://manila.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...e-best/3837704
General Area: Makati Business District
Activities: CBJ, CFS, CG
Session Length: 2 hour
Fee: .50
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length black hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Not the girl in the photos. Although from a distance could trick you at first. No implants and a mom tummy with scars.
Attractive though and a great ass.
Recommendation: No
Go to the Bar Havana in Greenbelt 3 mall. Many freelancers there. You can meet, buy a drink, and set the conditions before you commit. I'll be there in 10 days. Can't wait.
  • kuron
  • 10-12-2015, 03:28 PM
hey guys, i'll be in PI on Nov. any contacts with high end gals... like those "car show model" types?
Go to the Bar Havana in Greenbelt 3 mall. Many freelancers there. You can meet, buy a drink, and set the conditions before you commit. I'll be there in 10 days. Can't wait. Originally Posted by luv2luv
Bar Havana is perfect to find model types AND most any type of lady you're looking for. The drinks are a little pricey for the PI but the eye candy alone makes it well worth it.

As luv2luv says, work things out and know what you're getting into ahead of time.
A second spot is the LA Cafe, now known as the Manila Cafe. It is near the waterfront. It's a two-story bar. The gals that hang out are all freelancers, so there is no bar fine, and mostly, they are looking to hook up and have a good time. In Greenbelt or Manila Cafe, you shouldn't expect to spend more than 3000 pesos (currently about $55) for a lady to spend the night in your hotel.