MANILA

So I'm thinking about going to Manila in the philipines, any tips on what to do or see there?? Any way to avoid trouble and what are the laws like their? Thanks for any info
I had a target rich environment just having dinner, drinks and a nice cigar at the Cafe Havana in downtown Manila (Makati).

It has an outdoor seating in the Greenbelt 3 mall, next to the chapel. Girls will ask permission to come sit with you and talk, usually wanting to see if you are interested in taking them back to your hotel. Some are pros, some are college age just wanting a few extra dollars. The restaurants waitresses will sometimes help, and allow them over if she knows your intentions. The waitress can also shoo away any unwanted company.

It is in one of the safest parts of Manila, most have to pass through metal detectors to enter the area in the evening, and security was everywhere on my last visit. Cafe Breton is next door if you want lighter, more American food, just cup of coffee or a good breakfast in the morning. Did not have any luck in other areas of the mall, this seems to be the spot. Safe, close walk from good hotels.