You know it is going to be bad

You know it is going to be bad when the Whitehouse tries to change the definition of a Recession

A recession has long been defined as two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth.

Taking Gaslighting to New Heights the White House Changes the Definition of “Recession”

The GDP in the first quarter of 2022 came in at -1.6 percent. At the time, the mainstream generally blew it off, asserting that it was just an outlier.

Now, it’s becoming increasingly clear we’re heading for the second straight negative GDP print. The Atlanta Fed projects another -1.6% decline in Q2. And there is plenty of data up there to back the projection up.

That would mean we’re in a recession now, and we have been all year.

As Peter Schiff said in a podcast, “This should be obvious, but people have been in denial about the weakness in the economy. So, as all this weak economic data continues to come out, more and more of the recession deniers are going to have to throw in the towel and accept reality.”

But apparently, the Biden administration has no plans to accept reality. Instead, it wants to alter reality.

The White House propaganda team is working overtime to change the definition of a recession. If it can convince everybody that two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth isn’t the definition of a recession, it has plausible deniability that the economy is currently in a recession.

https://schiffgold.com/commentaries/...-of-recession/
Hey now, if they can change the definition of "woman", why stop there?
I think you missed a crucial part of the classic definition (that the left just made up):

Recession, n. An economic condition defined as two consecutive quarters of economic contraction, often expressed as negative real GDP growth, that occurs while the office of the President of the United States is held by a Republican. Recessions also may occur if Republicans control Congress and the economic contraction can be blamed on Congressional action. Recessions cannot occur while the Federal government is controlled by Democrats, unless the economic contraction can plausibly be blamed on past Republican office holders.

Yep, no recessions here. Nothing to see — move on to Jan 6 hearings, gun control, abortion rights, etc.
Hey now, if they can change the definition of "woman", why stop there? Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay

Yep - and them telling us now that men can get pregnant. Senile Biden and his fellow libtards continually lie to America
I think you missed a crucial part of the classic definition (that the left just made up):

Recession, n. An economic condition defined as two consecutive quarters of economic contraction, often expressed as negative real GDP growth, that occurs while the office of the President of the United States is held by a Republican. Recessions also may occur if Republicans control Congress and the economic contraction can be blamed on Congressional action. Recessions cannot occur while the Federal government is controlled by Democrats, unless the economic contraction can plausibly be blamed on past Republican office holders.

Yep, no recessions here. Nothing to see — move on to Jan 6 hearings, gun control, abortion rights, etc. Originally Posted by Smarty1
Good catch - the new rules only apply when the Libtards are in power. Alas Senile Biden and the idiot libtards in Congress can't fool the American people. If we weren’t in a recession, the White House wouldn’t be redefining the word “recession” on their website.

Yep - and them telling us now that men can get pregnant. Senile Biden and his fellow libtards continually lie to America Originally Posted by berryberry
Lets be honest, lots of Democrat women look like men so it can be easy for them to mix up sometimes. I mean have you looked at a picture of Mike Obama recently
  • Devo
  • 07-25-2022, 03:58 PM
Lets be honest, lots of Democrat women look like men so it can be easy for them to mix up sometimes. I mean have you looked at a picture of Mike Obama recently Originally Posted by AmishGangster
I had some business with fellow who stated he worked with Mike when he was doing work at a hospital in Chicago, said Barry was a beat down cuckold, he overheard convos when Mike was on the phone ordering him to do things at home, and he swore to me, Mike was really a dude, he had no reason to lie, so.....
  • Mplay
  • 07-25-2022, 06:31 PM
Kinda old grew up blue collar. You could have a friendly conversation with a blue collar democrat and republican. Man it’s bad now. Social media is horrible
Kinda old grew up blue collar. You could have a friendly conversation with a blue collar democrat and republican. Man it’s bad now. Social media is horrible Originally Posted by Mplay

YOU HIT THE NAIL SQUARE ON THE HEAD
Lets be honest, lots of Democrat women look like men so it can be easy for them to mix up sometimes. I mean have you looked at a picture of Mike Obama recently Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Especially many of those protesting for abortion. I mean what is their worry? This clip summarizes it well:

Reporter: Is it safe to say that, based off your comments, you're suggesting that these women at these abortion rallies are ugly and overweight?

Gaetz: Yes.

Reporter: What do you say to people who think those comments are offensive?

Gaetz: Be offended.

Watch:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1551647747484311553
White House Tries To Gaslight Americans By Changing The Definition Of "Recession"

https://rumble.com/v1dkdyj-white-hou...-of-reces.html

The White House is expending a lot of communication resources trying to convince the American public that our economy is not in a recession.

Senile Biden's Whitehouse:

Good news, "recession" now means "strong economy"!

Watch:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1552372757698052096
Very liberal acclaimed journalist Glenn Greenwald:

Watching corporate journalists in real-time re-write the long-standing definition of "recession" -- all to protect the Biden WH and the Dems' mid-term elections prospects -- is one of the most shamelessly Orwellian scams we've seen from them in awhile.