getting verified

Hey i was just wondering how i get verified? I have a couple of reviews and a couple more coming in but i need to get verified...Any tips will be appreciated! Thanks!
*Muah*
''LB''
And Mods, allow me to add that I can vouch that she's legitimate; I just haven't had time to get my review of our awesome visit written and submitted thanks to a busy work schedule/lack of privacy in order to write it, and computer issues when I did have that window of time...
You are such a sweetheart aand that would be much appreciated. I hope your weekend goes great sweetie thank you again! *Muah!*
Pm sent
Wow it must take them forever or something, I sent an email out to get verified and provided all the information requested and they still have not got back to me. Does it take a while?
send a pm to me with the info here on eccie. I haven't seen your info. It doesn't take long.
How do I get verified???
~hottie jazmine
How do I put up my photos, the site wont let me
~hottie jazmine
You have to be verified to put up a showcase.

To get verified, you need to have 2-3 reviews from respected ECCIE members and/or have a respected member vouch for you. If you have a website or reviews on other boards, please provide links to them.