Questions about stuff For Sale

• mwise
  • 10-31-2013, 07:39 AM
Most forums have a For Sale/Wanted area. While this isn't your typical forum, I was wondering if there is an appropriate place to post stuff for sale?

If not, no biggie, I just didn't want to post in the general area with out asking for permission first etc...

I like it here and don't want to be booted for doing something foolish!

If it matters, the stuff I'm referring to is pertinent to the hobby.
Oh, good, whips, harnesses, and paddles!

Most forums have a For Sale/Wanted area. While this isn't your typical forum, I was wondering if there is an appropriate place to post stuff for sale?

If not, no biggie, I just didn't want to post in the general area with out asking for permission first etc...

I like it here and don't want to be booted for doing something foolish!

If it matters, the stuff I'm referring to is pertinent to the hobby. Originally Posted by mwise
There have been items sold from time to time among members, mostly through back channel means. Just keep in mind, discretion, security and anonymity are in the foremost of everyone's mind. And that isn't necessarily a solid foundation for making a sale.
There have been items sold from time to time among members, mostly through back channel means. Just keep in mind, discretion, security and anonymity are in the foremost of everyone's mind. And that isn't necessarily a solid foundation for making a sale. Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
Especially if your trying to sale the following which will out both buyer and seller to each other.

Vehicles
Firearms (if registered)
Real estate