Hair Fetish

What does this mean to you? I have read several explanations of what constitutes a "hair" fetish.

To me I get super turned on by long shiny hair, straight or curly doesn't matter. Blonde, brunette, auburn or red head, it is all good. The best thing about long hair for me is being grabbing a handful and giving a little tug, just enough to pull her head back!

Have to admit, the ability to tangle my fingers in her locks, grip, and pull back is an incredible turn on to me. Does not matter if it is in K9, with her head arched back, while kissing or during BBBJ, This activity really rocks my socks....

Ladies?
Yum,, caveman style...
Please! At least hold may hair during bj.
My view is most likely not a fetish but I like long hair on a woman because it makes her look very feminine to me by having the long, silky hair.

As for how that relates to this world… I will write that I like to mix things up every so often by keeping whom I am with guessing. One way I do that is by restraining her wrists behind her back with one hand and wrapping my other hand around her hair lightly pulling it while penetrating her doggy style… hmmm. The last one I did this with let me know exactly how much she liked that surprise but whatdoiknow, right?
Vixen has the best hair I've seen, period . If your a hair guy, theres no better hair.
Some men and women love the look , texture and feel of hair.
  • RFPD
  • 02-08-2012, 02:42 PM
Short please!!
Lindsey's got some amazing hair, the second image is more recent, she's letting it go back to her natural color which I think I actually prefer.

Simply lovely!

I can't believe there are others out there with a hair fetish, I thought I was the only one... short black or blonde "hair helmet" bobs are the jam! (---)
I will admit, I'm vain about my own hair...and yes - I will wear it down just to have it tugged. (I think there is a someecard that reflects that statement)

I love long hair on a woman.

My hair is naturally curly - but I had a salon day on Saturday...

Quickie iphone shot:

Nice style Angie, very comely.

Hair can be fun in so many ways - one of the best is lightly dragging acroos the skin.
Like the photo Angie.
What does this mean to you? I have read several explanations of what constitutes a "hair" fetish.

To me I get super turned on by long shiny hair, straight or curly doesn't matter. Blonde, brunette, auburn or red head, it is all good. The best thing about long hair for me is being grabbing a handful and giving a little tug, just enough to pull her head back!

Originally Posted by KohanaKoa

YES!!!!
I had posted in my local forum without any real response, but my hair fetish is a girl with tiny blonde arm hair or even on her thighs. The sexiest though, is on a tanned stomach, all around her belly button. Usually most appealing on a lean, toned, tanned, small/medium firm breasted, with pretty rather than super hot face.

Probably the hottest I've ever met was a SC dancer from Alaska with long DARK hair on her head, but blonde tendencies everywhere else visible. The contrast was so sexy. After a few beers, I shared my fetish to her and I really think she thought I was a little "off"...

Anyway, to each his own! If anyone has some recs, please share and thanks.