Absolutely terrible encounter. Shouldn't my review be given as well? Lol

This Super mod has been doing this for 9 years versus your one month. I'd watch your mouth. Originally Posted by zmonator
No, not my style, have never been the cowering pussy type, and that was a made up comment because there is absolutely no rule against what was said, in fact, it has been done many times by companions.
Speaking of watching my mouth, take your own advice.
Female members can’t access the review template. I think that was different in the past, but since the restart, we are blocked from those sections, hence why you never see female members commenting (against the rules) on encounters anymore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W5M2XDTOX8

I read the review, it seemed fair based on his perspective, and your rebuttal seems on point. no grudges or false accusations, just 2 people that would have been better off not meeting. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Very appropriate remarks and I agree.
  • Old-T
  • 10-24-2018, 12:34 PM
Very appropriate remarks and I agree. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Spot on. The idea of a "neutral" recommendation, or one that says "we didn't click" is a good one.

Of course there are a few guys who can't seem to accept that a lady might actually have her side of the story that differs from the guy's.

The best information often comes from both sides presenting their perspectives sans hostility.

Jimmy, you seem to have been born angry.

Warp, you seem to accept any negative comment a guy makes on face value, and any negative comment a lady makes as a lie. That makes it really hard to takes your posts as objective.
Female members can’t access the review template. I think that was different in the past, but since the restart, we are blocked from those sections, hence why you never see female members commenting (against the rules) on encounters anymore. Originally Posted by B Three
darn dag nab it
I have had 3 sub standard encounters with expensive, well reviewed providers. I posted honest and well thought out reviews in anoThER site when it was in the USA. Each one I ended up with, "Might have been an off day for her". Each time I see a provider I am freshly showered with minty fresh breath or I ask to use the shower in advance if I'm on a road trip. One emailed me and threatened to have me 'blacklisted' if I didn't take it down, I didn't and she didn't.
I don't know what happened here as all the hobbyist's reviews, except for this one are favorable and all the provider's reviews are favorable- except for this one.
Just my $0.02 worth, Ace.