Anal fisting

I'm just curious. Do any providers in dfw offer this?
Providing or receiving??? Biiiig difference. ijs
Lol!!... Do any receive?
Providing or receiving??? Biiiig difference. ijs Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

LOL Sooo true.....Im a giver of that pleasure.............
LOL Sooo true.....Im a giver of that pleasure............. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I wish you were in Dallas
Ahh sugar Im not to bad a drive.But hopefully Ill get to tour this summer......Have Fun!
I've given it before once. He loved it. Most guys are all talk though, lol.

what is dfw??, im lost with these letters, if u can please let me know more meanings cause I dont know many, thanks
new to eccie
what is dfw??, im lost with these letters, if u can please let me know more meanings cause I dont know many, thanks

dfw = Dallas Fort Worth
DFW is also short for Better Than Houston.
Now ,now my Princess. I think you have me trained enough for You to get it all the way in next time!
... Most guys are all talk though, lol.

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Agreed.

Alot of men think about it. And then when it comes right to it, either get cold feet or you really cannot penetrate them in this fashion...even if you have a long period of time with them.

Just my thoughts. Still, the few times that it's actually happened has been intense for him. And me as well.

The other times are still intense with the focus of being careful and doing it right.

EW
OooooOOOOoooH bayyybeee....Latex Lover I am READY you naughty naughty boy!!

Your Princess is waiting!
Depends how big the hand of the penetrator is and also how big a slut the recipient is.
  • ogre
  • 02-02-2012, 09:49 AM
Hmmm. I like strap-on play and this seriously interests me. Any patient, small handed ladies around Houston?