why I love another realm.....

I love reading aout "alternative" sexual practices......learning new ideas and techniques!

While I many not always "agree" or "practice" the things I see and read about,I appreciate having this forum to be so open minded in!

Thanks to the powers beyond for Another realm!!!!!!
It is pretty cool to read some of the stuff. Some of it scares me or is not my flavor but to each their own. I thought I had a sick mind. Hell I aint even scratched the surface after reading some of this stuff.lol
Having just discovered this forum I could not agree more Dallas as I am constantly amazed and educated on possibilities that I truly never knew existed or that would give so much pleasure! Because of it and the help of a few new friends my world has expanded into another realm that can only be limited by my imagination which is pretty damn rampent now!!!
+1 DR.

The moderator of this forum and I talked about this in a couple of recent emails. People in the forum are just incredibly respectful toward each other. Thus a positive feedback cycle where people aren't afraid of being flamed and are more willing to share things which most of us find titillating, or at least interesting, if not our particular kink.

Probably shouldn't surprise me. I'm thinking that a pretty open-minded approach to both sex and life probably are more prevalent in the folks in this forum than in the regular or ECCIE populations in general.

Yay us!!!
Right on DR! i love Another Realm too!
Ive been reading in here more and more and I might be open to tweaking my menu...
You cover a lot on your menu already. The one item missing that I can see is greek. This is not for everyone.

LG
I LOVE Another Realm, and appreciate many of the diverse interests.
Always interested in hearing from people with similar interests.
This is my go to place...........For answers, for a laugh, for a open honest thought..........Ok Ok Ok This is where I go to get my KINK ON!!!
Athena
Kink is good
+1 DR!!

Just discovered Another Realm a few days ago. It's nice to know I'm not the only perv around
It is a great place to escape the real world and it so much fun.
Kink and real world seem to mingle more and more, now that I have opened my mind to ALL that the world has to offer.............Life is to short not to have fun.
Tucson--+1

Ive been reading in here more and more and I might be open to tweaking my menu... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
You cover a lot on your menu already. The one item missing that I can see is greek. This is not for everyone.

LG Originally Posted by Longhorny
Ms. Allison is going to be working on that soon!!