Adult Babies or AB Roleplay...

Along with Mommie/son roleplay is the adult baby roleplay.
The man is the baby from infant to toddler and up.
Or sometimes the man will want to dress like a GIRL baby.
Are any of you into this?
Any providers or hobby guys into this?
Its called Infantilism, no?

I recall years ago having one gent want to wear diapers and have me change them after he soiled them.
Yes, that is the correct word.
Thanks, Tia.
I won't do the "soiled dirty diapers part though....ewwww.
is this consider Age play Dallas?
Yes...Age Play.
This is actually my "specialty", diapers and all. Many Dommes stay away from diaper play but I personally like it and it gives me a niche that is hard for AB/DLs to find someone to fulfill.
An investment in cloth diapers is a must if you decide to start offering this as a service and its important to make sure each client has their own set not to be used on anyone else.
As I mentioned in the other topic about mommy play, it's a specialty of mine as well. I actually have a domain name for a website about it that I've had for awhile and have never gotten it up. (pun intended!)

A lot of men want the adult baby play without diapers but I do keep disposable adult baby diapers (with little cute ABC cubes, etc.) at my incall in case someone is interested.

I also have baby powder to powder his bottom!!!

Wanna see?
Attached Images File Type: jpg powder1.jpg (113.6 KB, 84 views)
This is actually my "specialty", diapers and all. Many Dommes stay away from diaper play but I personally like it and it gives me a niche that is hard for AB/DLs to find someone to fulfill.
An investment in cloth diapers is a must if you decide to start offering this as a service and its important to make sure each client has their own set not to be used on anyone else. Originally Posted by atxdream
I have a few clients that have purchased their own adult baby diapers off of EBAY. There is a lady in England and another one in the US who makes them mail order to size.

Since I have such a wide various of clients wanting this, I ask them to bring their own or I have the disposable ones. Of course, if they brought their own and they wanted me to keep them for them ... because they don't want them at home, I would be more than happy to do so!!!

Just my take on it! Hugs ...