Parkland officer not guilty

The parkland officer will live the rest of his life knowing he is the lowest of cowards. He failed to do his sworn duty. Jury finds him not guilty.
It's a travesty. Lives were lost because of his cowardness.
Who are you talking about and what crime did he commit?
That would be the School district's police officer who was first on the scene at the Parkland school massacre.

He took cover outside the school as the shooting went on and deterred later arriving officers from entering the school.

Apparently, cowardice on the part of armed police is not a crime. It can be easy to criticize this sort of thing after the fact to be sure.

But to put that cowardice into perspective: The first responders on 9/11 are honored in memory because on that fay, police and firefighters alike ran into those burning buildings and climbed endless flights of stairs knowing full well there was death and destruction on the 80th floor.
That would be the School district's police officer who was first on the scene at the Parkland school massacre.

He took cover outside the school as the shooting went on and deterred later arriving officers from entering the school.

Apparently, cowardice on the part of armed police is not a crime. It can be easy to criticize this sort of thing after the fact to be sure.

But to put that cowardice into perspective: The first responders on 9/11 are honored in memory because on that fay, police and firefighters alike ran into those burning buildings and climbed endless flights of stairs knowing full well there was death and destruction on the 80th floor. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Apparently the same thing happened at the school in Uvalde Texas where the Police on the scene didn't enter the building while a supposed active shooting incident was taking place. Too many strange elements associated with these school shooting incidents. I am not sure what to believe.
Iam pro blue big time.
But this guy is a coward.
Not intended to be an adversarial post:

I am disheartened and perhaps angry about incidents such ars the Uvalde and Parkland events. Yet I recall my interactions with veterans from my days working at a major VA hospital. Facing incoming fire of any kind is a daunting thing. Just knowing that another's hand is raised against you with malice and deadly intent . . .I have never faced that, but our son has, as did both my father and father-in-law. Let us all just keep that in mind when we condemn those who have not been able to toe the line when the bell rings.

But to put that cowardice into perspective: The first responders on 9/11 are honored in memory because on that fay, police and firefighters alike ran into those burning buildings and climbed endless flights of stairs knowing full well there was death and destruction on the 80th floor. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Well it's not a crime. But Cowardice would be in violation of Departmental Policy. Ordinarily an Officer who displays Cowardice would be fired.
Not intended to be an adversarial post:

I am disheartened and perhaps angry about incidents such ars the Uvalde and Parkland events. Yet I recall my interactions with veterans from my days working at a major VA hospital. Facing incoming fire of any kind is a daunting thing. Just knowing that another's hand is raised against you with malice and deadly intent . . .I have never faced that, but our son has, as did both my father and father-in-law. Let us all just keep that in mind when we condemn those who have not been able to toe the line when the bell rings. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I am not so much disheartened over it. I am puzzled over these school shootings. Nothing about them makes any sense. Listen, we all simply live in a very deceptive world now. It's hard to tell what's real and what isn't. Some of these shootings could easily be manufactured or manipulated in some ways. Not everything is what it may seem.
I've personally seen cowardice on the battlefield. I despise it.
I've personally seen cowardice on the battlefield. I despise it. Originally Posted by winn dixie
What you've seen and what you've heard about are entirely two different things. You can pretty much verify what you've seen. So when it comes to these School Shootings what do you actually see, what can you actually verify in terms of what the Media tells you? You see nothing, no crime scene, no bodies or evidence of anyone shot. These events are psyops pure and simple. We don't live in a free and open society anymore. It's best not to be emotionally involved over the nonsense the Media presents to the masses. It's best to question it because the chance that you're being is fooled is extremely high.
I am not so much disheartened over it. I am puzzled over these school shootings. Nothing about them makes any sense. Listen, we all simply live in a very deceptive world now. It's hard to tell what's real and what isn't. Some of these shootings could easily be manufactured or manipulated in some ways. Not everything is what it may seem. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Our thinking is nearly congruent onman y aspects of this.

There is a serious wack-a-ddoodle factor at play in our society today, but there is also a serious not-my-job factor on the part of school officials and Law Enforcement. Getting someone into "the system" based on mental health concerns is difficult to do if they have not committed a crime, and tenuous when they are "in".

Consider the unfortunate case of the guy subdued on the subway by the ex-Marine in NYC. He actually had been in a group home and medicated etc while on parole for something. He left and stopped taking his pills . . . .

RE Reporting that skews reality: There is an anti-gun movement that wants to amplify any violent crime into a "mass shooting". So any argument outside an afterhours club that involves firearms becomes not a " drug related gunbattle between rival gang members" . Instead, it is reported as " yet another mass shooting", and lumped in with the events at Uvalde, Parkland AND SO MANY OTHERS.