The Supremes strike down Bidens student loan forgiveness

Plan. Thank You President Trump
3 deserters/anti-American scum? Evidently Democrat appointed justices failed to read the U S constitution. That one Biden nominated is truly a peach. That’s what affirmative action produces.
the students may be upset

but they should be upset at biden

first off, the loan forgiveness was unfair to the rest of us

second off, biden rewrote the law he was using to claim authority to be able to do this from the ground up, which he had no authority to do

he did it because he knew he could never get the loan forgiveness through congress

in essence, biden sold the students a piece of the brooklyn bridge and now he will rail against the supreme court because the supremes pointed out he did not own the brooklyn bridge

very cynical playing of the students by biden

but the left will applaud biden for attempting to circumvent congress

and the whole thing did nothing to fix the issue of easy money, overcharging by colleges with coffers overflowing and large salary and benefit and retirement packages for administrators
After working in the oil business for years, I retrained in "allied heakth care" as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist by attending s community college. The oil field had tanked in the mid 1980s and I was unemployed.

I had applied for a grant, but they said I had to have had a loan first. W ell I already had a mortgage on the house and a car note, do that was a no-go.

Made it through the program and managed to pay on my tuition and both real-world loans . . .somehow. I do not support, endorse or ADVO sate for student loan forgiveness.
It was just another hand out pandering for votes , the entire US knew it wouldn’t pass muster. The decision should have been 9-0 but unfortunately some of the Supremes don’t believe in the very document they swore to uphold, truly sad
Higher education act! Was PRESIDENT BIDENS response. Snick
Basically a 12 month no student loan payment is needed. Biden outsmarted the magas again.
Very embarrassing
Basically a 12 month no student loan payment is needed. Biden outsmarted the magas again.
Very embarrassing Originally Posted by winn dixie
330 took care of my problems but the buzzards
Very embarrassing Originally Posted by winn dixie
Oh please Biden couldn’t outsmart you. The EO is toast . What I heard the brain dead son of a bitch say was the justices misinterpreted the constitution. He must have been talking about the three dumb bitches he and Barry appointed
330 took care of my problems but the buzzards
Originally Posted by Redhot1960
... Hey Mate - you're funnier than a Rockhampton riot!
Some o' the other lads don't quite see the GREAT humour
in yer posts... ...

#### Salty
Shall we steer the thread back on topic.

Payments to resume in Oct
Biden will get that extended
.... Hmmmm... So you believe the students at university shouldn't
have to pay? ... Okay to stick the tax paying people??

#### Salty
biden can use the money he and his drug addicted son embezzled from China, the Ukraine, and who knows what other countries to pay to those who thought they might be excused from having to pay back their college loans ..... will biden now try to pass a law to pay my mortgage? My car payment? Start picking up my bar tabs? idiot dumbocrats spending money we don't have ..... If the debt is wiped out, what does that teach young people about financial responsibility? Students, pay your bills like the rest of us ..... This was just another move by our brain dead president (and winn dixie is right, this clueless bastard is your president) ..... thank God for the republican majority on the supreme court .....
biden can use the money he and his drug addicted son embezzled from China, the Ukraine, and who knows what other countries to pay to those who thought they might be excused from having to pay back their college loans ..... will biden now try to pass a law to pay my mortgage? My car payment? Start picking up my bar tabs? idiot dumbocrats spending money we don't have ..... If the debt is wiped out, what does that teach young people about financial responsibility? Students, pay your bills like the rest of us ..... This was just another move by our brain dead president (and winn dixie is right, this clueless bastard is your president) ..... thank God for the republican majority on the supreme court ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
This poster gets it
I wonder when someone will finally address the real problem……..

People paying exorbitant prices for useless degrees.
Biden was using the loan forgiveness to buy votes.

The folks who had a college loan and have repaid it on their own should get reimbursed, then.

How about folks with mortgages? Can we get 20,000 of it forgiven/reimbursed.

Biden keeps thinking the President can do anything without going thru Congress.

That is not a President. That is a Dictator.