If I have a provider on ignore, am I able to PM her?

I know if I have someone on ignore, their PM's do not come to me, however if I PM someone I have on ignore ... will they receive that PM?

Thanks in advance.
Now, wouldn't that be funny.

You can't take it, but you want to dish it.
The better question would be.... what if the mods had BE on ignore, would they see either thiiiiiiis post OR her email ?

Jk.......

[My 69 Charger 440 will smoke your Stang, tho... just sayin]
I know if I have someone on ignore, their PM's do not come to me, however if I PM someone I have on ignore ... will they receive that PM?

Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Put me on ignore and send me a PM
Now, wouldn't that be funny.

You can't take it, but you want to dish it. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Stop while you are ahead little snowflake, there is no "underlying" drama to be found on this post .... my question actually has to do with providing references. That's it.
The better question would be.... what if the mods had BE on ignore, would they see either thiiiiiiis post OR her email ?

Jk.......

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Funny, when I quote your post, something seems to be missing. I swear I wanted to reply to something you said, but it seems to have vanished. Hmmmmmmmmm .......
Put me on ignore and send me a PM Originally Posted by dearhunter
Thanks, I'll try this evening.
We can take it a step further. While you have me on ignore, we will see if a modtard PM gets through....not that it matters. A modtard can just ban you for a day to get your attention.
Just put you on ignore and also sent a message DH.
Message received

Message sent
Thanks for you help and I did get your PM even though I have you on ignore.
That demonstrates that you cannot ignore a modtard.

So, it does not answer your earlier question. You need someone else to assist you.
Stone cold! ^^^

But I did lol a little.

Try it with me Brooke.

I ain't no mod.
Sorry Brooke I didn't want to ruin his fun
^^^^ lol I know right. He took something that was suppose to help me and turned it around to help him. Motherfucker.

Thanks for your offer to help Slitlikr. I will take you up on it. I'm going to "ignore you" and PM you right now.