TenehAh, Timpson, Bobo and Blair

Just curious, is it okay to create a new account with a different name 2 days after your previous account was banned ?
So, OP, did you have a point to make?
Just curious, is it okay to create a new account with a different name 2 days after your previous account was banned ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
That would be a question for staff. The OP obviously thinks so.
So, OP, did you have a point to make? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Explained it for the very last time. Sorting cattle for market, the drought and the unbelievable price for feed and fertilizer and fuel has made it necessary to downsize. One can’t fault the weather it’s been part of life since the beginning however plenty of blame for the price increase and we all know the most contributing factor that. It’s self explanatory
Explained it for the very last time. Sorting cattle for market, the drought and the unbelievable price for feed and fertilizer and fuel has made it necessary to downsize. One can’t fault the weather it’s been part of life since the beginning however plenty of blame for the price increase and we all know the most contributing factor that. It’s self explanatory Originally Posted by texasgentleman1

huh?
Explained it for the very last time. Sorting cattle for market, the drought and the unbelievable price for feed and fertilizer and fuel has made it necessary to downsize. One can’t fault the weather it’s been part of life since the beginning however plenty of blame for the price increase and we all know the most contributing factor that. It’s self explanatory Originally Posted by texasgentleman1
All the best, bro!

Tenaha Timpson Bobo and Blair

On the HE--WT line,
Old East Texas sure looks fine
Drop me off just anywhere (near)
Tenaha, Timpson, Bobo, and Blair

Here those drivers pound the rails,
Takin' me back to Texas trails,
Bought my ticket, paid my fair,
Tenaha, Timpson, Bobo, and Blair

Whooooo, waiting for the whistle,
Whooooo, when you hear the whistle,