So with so much shutting down what’s everyone doing?

So much is changing daily !?!
Crazy so whats everyone doing ?!?
pushing back against local city officials and their nonsense mask policies.
Trying to see you. But you won't answer. Lol
Trying to forget the fact that this is most likely our new way of life
  • ks2ny
  • 07-26-2020, 04:22 PM
Dreaming about an awesome lunchtime encounter.
You are the first girl on eccie to stand me up then go ghost.
Let’s make this clear Sir, I said okay Thursday COULD work and LMK (let me know)
Secondly you never hit me up THURSDAY! thirdly next time you try to insult me or make me look like I just stood you up please make sure I don’t have our convo still not to be rude but I don’t like being lied on or made out to be something I am not. No I don’t always send a quick reply sometimes I don’t check the phone two days at a time. I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF TEO KIDS ONE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS and I have a life like everyone else. I do 30 hours of appts and therapies all week for my child so have a good day good luck on your search. I just needed to clear the air. Bc I would never lie about anyone esp on here when we are all having fun. This is a hobby so let’s enjoy it. Have a good Monday folks!
Yes I hear ya ! I hate the new norm life! I wanna go back to our normal! Esp Walmart being open 24 hours!
Now the walmart thing has saved me money...lololol Oh and I am glad you always return my calls..lol
I need Walmart sometimes ��
wishing you were in McPherson or close. I'm here on business and without driving an hour, nothing.Actually I think I'll put a post up if anyone knows of ANYTHING close to here